Six ; Cluttered Hallways

Calum and Casey walked side by side down the hallway backstage to attempt to find an exit so they could go jam out to the concert from the pit. That meant having to find several doors and a few set of staircases to lead them to the ground. Although the concert didn't start for another hour, the fans waiting outside were allowed in mere moments ago and the screaming echoed throughout the arena.

"I think we're officially lost." Calum grumbled, leaning against the wall in the cluttered hallway. All they needed to do was ask for some form of direction, but that required talking to someone they didn't know and they weren't about that life.

"You think?" Casey rolled his eyes, "I told you that ten minutes ago, but no, you said we need to keep walking."

"I figured there must be a sign somewhere incase this happens often to people. Apparently it doesn't." Calum just wanted to hear his favorite band play the first night they were joining them on tour but he already found a way to screw it up. And on top of that Ashton isn't too fond of him and that made him want to throw himself off a cliff from embarrassment. Calum loved Ashton more than anyone and to not even be welcomed with a hug by is favorite person hurt. All he got was a few harsh words. Can't forget the everlasting amount of embarrassment from Casey claiming Calum wore lacy underwear in front of Ashton.

"Let's just head back and maybe we'll run into one of the guys and they can help us out." Casey gave him a reassuring smile, patting his best friend on the back.

"I hope we run into Michael..."

"Why not Ashton? All you ever talk about is him and now that you have the freedom and ability to talk as much as you want, you end up wanting to talk to my favorite?" Casey looked at his friend, holding his hand forcefully against Calum's forehead to make sure he didn't have a fever. "Where is my best friend and what have you done with him!?"

"Chill," Calum snorted, shoving Casey's hand away from his head. "Ashton just doesn't like me... Michael liked us both instantly. I'd rather surround myself with someone I can't get along with instead of forcing a friendship that'll never happen." He said truthfully, as much as it hurt Calum to say those words it was what he had to do.

Casey nodded, understanding what Calum meant. Even though it pained him to see the raven haired boy sulking over his favorite band member. "Well, we still need to meet Luke. He had something to do earlier with Michael so we didn't get a chance."

"Yeah, they probably snuck off to exchange hand jobs while we attempted to chat with Ash earlier."

"You noticed that too!? I thought I was going to die when they emerged from the restroom looking worse than they did before entering." Casey then when on another spiel about how no one can deny what really goes on between Michael and Luke. That his goal is to get some form of answer this trip that they are very much a thing without outing them to the world. That's the last thing he'd want. Casey would much rather have them tell everyone when they're comfortable doing so, not him being a dick and ruining this potential friendship he has a chance at making.

"They totally–" Calum froze, looking at the two people in front of him. They were almost back to the dressing rooms, but being them they stumbled across Ashton heavily making out with one of the younger guitar techs on their team.

Casey and Calum scrambled away before they heard or noticed them standing there. Calum did not what to have another reason for Ashton to dislike him. They managed to reach the dressing room and Michael was playing some video game with Luke, they looked up when they heard the door open, pausing the game and welcoming the two to sit and join the game.

"Where did you guys go?" Michael asked around a mouth full of carrot sticks, making it almost impossible to make out his words.

Grabbing a controller off the coffee table, Calum answered, "We tried to find a way down into the pit to watch the concert but got lost somehow."

"You can watch it from the side of the stage. Like, with the crew." Luke informed them, but to them that just wasn't the same as experiencing the concert.

"Well, we kind of wanted to be down on the floor rocking out like everyone else." Casey admitted sheepishly, he didn't know how to act around the blue eyed beauty sitting next to him on the couch.

"Oh," Luke seemed a bit surprised, but then maybe it clicked that they were still indeed major fans of their band and this only happens once for most people. "We'll get our personal security guard Dave to take you down there and bring you back once the show is over."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Calum repeated, flinging himself into Luke's arms for a hug. Michael and Luke were definitely getting along well with them, but Calum still feared about what would happen with Ashton. If he'd ever make an effort to form a friendship or if Calum would leave in two months without achieving his one goal.

////

let me know your thoughts.

thanks for reading cuties😚😌