Four ; Car Rides

Calum opted on sitting in the backseat so Casey could ramble to Michael about God knows what. His best friend loved Michael and Luke more than anything and to have then sitting by one another and talking about some dumb video game Calum never found interesting really made him happy.

"@sunshineirwin: I'm in the same car as @SelectedMichael someone pinch me"

"@sunshineirwin: he's talking to @bluemuke about some dumb video game"

"@sunshineirwin: I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT THO"

"@sunshineirwin: I can't wait till we get to the tour bus to meet @SelectedLuke & @SelectedAshton"

"@sunshineirwin: tf how am I going to survive meeting Ashton ????????"

"@sunshineirwin: send help asap"

"@bluemuke: @sunshineirwin stfu and talk to Michael and stop blowing my phones notifications up dipshit"

"Casey do you want me to push you out of this moving car?"

"Woah, woah, woah. No ones going to be pushing anyone of the car while I'm driving!" Michael exclaimed, looking back at Calum through the rearview mirror in bewilderment. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel as the two best friends started to bicker. "Calum wasn't even talking when this all started? What happened?"

Calum snickered, "I was tweeting a lot and it pissed him off because he has my notifications on."

Michael stopped at the red light before letting out a loud obnoxious laugh, throwing his head back against the headrest taking the two boys in the car by surprise. "Aw, man. I know the feeling though. I have Luke's on and he tweets like he's still 14 and I'll yell at him from across the room when he says something dumb."

Casey's eyes lit up at the mention of Luke. Calum could tell he was having hard time not mentioning something about muke being real, so Calum pipped back into the conversation. "What about Ashton's? Do you have his on?"

"Nah," Michael shrugged, driving once again to their destination. "He tweets like a dad."

"He can be my daddy any day–" Calum started to say, but then remembered he was still in the presence of Michael Clifford, best friend of Ashton. "Shit..."

"What the fuck, I love you two already. That was the greatest thing I've ever heard someone say about Ashton. This is going to be a great two months with you guys." Michael was still laughing about Calum's words and the kiwi boys face was burning bright in embarrassment.