Thirteen ; Bananas

Calum heard three loud squeals the moment the five of them climbed into their own bunks. Michael was the first to comment on the incident, jumping out of his bunk to pull open the curtain to Luke's. Luke was grinning widely at blue haired boy, he was guilty and he had no care in the world about it.

"What the hell, Hemmings?" Michael was pissed, but that didn't stop him from jumping into Luke's bunk and tickling his sides. Luke's long limbs were trashing around until he wrapped his legs around Michaels waist, a soft giggle escaping his lips. Michael froze above the blond boy, taking in their positions and the audience of three who have now clambered their way of out bed to see if Michael had killed Luke yet.

"I get that Luke wasted all of those bananas to prank us, but shoving your dick up his ass isn't the acceptable way to punish him." Ashton grumbled. He was standing in front of his two best friends with his arms crossed looking up at them while they were in a compromising position with legs tangled and wrapped around one another. It was much too intimate for an argument.

"What?" Luke sputtered, unraveling his legs from Michael. His face flushing a bright pink while avoiding any eye contact with Michael as he separated himself from Luke and clambered out of the bed.

Casey and Calum stood off to the side watching the scene of their favorite people argue over something so small. Although, Casey was equally as pissed at Calum because he knew it wasn't Luke's doing to put bananas in his pillowcase and leaving Calum's completely free of anything. His best friend was in on it and he couldn't believe he left him out of it. Knowing how much he loved Luke and loved seeing what the boys tweeted that Luke had done to them, now it had happened to him and he had mixed emotions about it.

"You heard me," Ashton rolled his eyes. "We don't need to witness the kinky stuff you two are into. I get it, your baby boy disobeyed you, but please keep that for when you're at a hotel."

"I have a girlfriend. What the hell are you going on about Ashton?" Luke asked, bewildered by his accusations. Luke knew he was close with Michael and maybe they had blown one another one or twice before Luke found a girlfriend, but it was nothing more than that.

Michael coughed awkwardly and pushed past Calum to get to back lounge with his blanket in hand. Calum saw the sad look on his face and maybe, just maybe all the moments they thought Luke and Michael proving that they were a thing was really Michael trying to grab Luke's attention and he'd receive it, but only for a short moment. That only made Calum feel terrible.

"Sure," Ashton snorted. "Sleepover in the lounge with Mikey. Calum and Luke are not invited."

Calum eyes widened in shock, it's only been two full days and he's already found his way on Ashton's bad side again. All he wanted was for his favorite person to legitimately like him, but he keeps messing up. "Oh, uh, okay I guess."

"I'm gonna go cuddle with Michael." Casey cheered, grabbing his blanket and sliding through the back door to the lounge.

Ashton followed after the blond, not even glancing back at Calum who stood helplessly in between the beds.

"It was only bananas. Why are they so bitter?" Luke grumbled, closing his curtain back on his bed. Calum didn't answer. He simply crawled back in bed and thought about how badly he messed up.

"@sunshineirwin: all I ever do is screw things up"

"@sunshineirwin: I'm sorry."