Thirty Four ; Ashton

They had safely arrived to their destination. Everyone was already gushing about where they'll visit while they the day off in preparation for their show tomorrow. Calum and Casey talked about going off somewhere, but Luke swooped in and stole the blond away to go try out a bunch of different foods since Michael went off to do his own thing. Luke knew Michael enjoyed his alone time so he let him have it. Especially after being so clingy after his girlfriend broke it off. Michael would constantly reassure him it was okay to be clingy and in need of affection, but Luke knew he needed to separate himself from that.

Luke patted Ashton on the back before he exited the bus with Casey, leaving Calum and Ashton alone to do whatever they please.

Ashton rolled his eyes at Luke as he left, knowing very well what his plan was. They all thought Ashton hated Calum again since the night they went out clubbing, but oh how they were all very wrong. Ashton was trying to be subtle about it, trying to distance himself from the raven haired boy without being rude about it. It was simply till the little crush went away.

"What shall we do today?" Calum questioned, smiling at Ashton as he waited for him to answer. Calum loved spending time with Ashton, getting to be in the presence of the singer he admired more than anyone. Even though they both did get wasted a few days ago, Calum wouldn't have wanted it any different. Not many people can say they went and got drunk with their favorite singer.

"Well, I'm going to go explore," Ashton said, avoiding eye contact with Calum. "alone."

"Oh," Calum gaped, rather shocked at Ashton's attitude towards him. "I'll just hang out the bus then." Calum faked a smile and waited for Ashton to disappear through the buses door until he was alone. Calum was upset. They were in Madrid and no one wanted to spend any time with him in this beautiful city and he didn't want to go out alone. He'd get lost and they'd end up leaving him in an unknown country.

Calum sighed, rubbing his face in frustration while he walked up and down the isle of the bus a few times before he came to a decision on what to do. He's 18, alone to do anything and everything, a cute French boy in his contacts... Smirking he crawled his way into his bunk and stripped himself of his thin layer of clothing knowing exactly what he was going to do with his free time.

////

Ashton returned thirty minutes later. Having forgotten his wallet in his other pair of jeans. He needed some form of money to get him a bite to eat or even a simple taxi without having to walk across the city.

When he got inside he didn't see Calum, but oh did he hear him. Loud groans and long exaggerated moans were spewing from the raven haired boys lips and it took all of Ashton's self control to not rip open the curtain to the boys bed and hop in with him.

Everything inside him was screaming about the other night when he was so close to having every inch of the boy wanking by himself in his bunk, thinking he's all alone when Ashton's frozen in place in the front of the bus. When he should've just quietly grabbed his wallet and left Calum to his business. Ashton knew how hard it was to get privacy on tour, but the bus wasn't the best place for certain activities.

"Ohhh, hmm, uhh," Ashton squirmed in place, listening to the maori boy as he moaned loudly, Ashton imagined him arching his back and collapsing back against the mattress as he reached his high, but what left Ashton speechless and terrified to move was the one name that came tumbling from Calum's  lips. "Ashton... Ashton... Ashton..."

////

Sorry for the lack of updates on this and everything else. I'm working on getting a job and figuring out life in general and it's taking up all my time and it's stressful. 😞

But for the non stressful part of my life it's great. I'm meeting Dan and Phil this Sunday, It's been like six years and it's finally happening!!!!! And I'm finally meeting malumdictionary this Sunday as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to hug her and probably talk about muke like we do everyday anyway.😌