Ten ; 5 a.m. Tweets

"@TheSelected: Excited to spend these next two months with these dudes *image attached*"

"@TheSelected: Thank you to everyone else who participated in the contest, sorry we couldn't bring everyone along."

"@TheSelected: Love you guys. Can't wait to see the rest of you on tour xx"

"@SelectedAsh: @sunshineirwin looks like we're bunk mates now."

"@sunshineirwin: @SelectedAsh i know, too bad I'm lame."

"@SelectedAsh: @sunshineirwin all I'm seeing is lies."

"@SelectedAsh: @sunshineirwin unless you snore... then you're considered lame and not in the cool kids group"

"@sunshineirwin: @SelectedAsh: good thing I don't snore. @bluemuke looks like you're not a cool kid"

It was early the next day and Calum was wide awake from jet leg and from the constant notifications blowing up on his phone. Last night as he was able to fall asleep and get a few hours of rest. The band apparently got together and followed he and Casey back on Twitter. All of them.

And to top it off Calum was having an actual conversation with Ashton on Twitter and Ashton was the one who initiated it. Ashton who's in the very bunk beneath his is talking to him on Twitter at this very moment and Calum swore he was going to flip the fuck out if it wasn't 5 o'clock in the morning and the rest of the band and Casey were still asleep.

"@SelectedAsh: @sunshineirwin @bluemuke yeah, Casey your snoring woke me up and that's definitely not cool."

"@SelectedAsh: Sharing a tour bus with two other people is definitely different."

"@sunshineirwin: @SelectedAsh go to sleep."

"@SelectedAsh: @sunshineirwin I could say the same for you ;-)"

////

LOOK HOW ADORABLE CASHTON LOOKS IN THE MEDIA IM IN LOVE