Sixteen ; Buddy

"Are you feeling alright buddy?" Ashton appeared in the doorway drenched in sweat and his tank top that's usually clinging to his upper body now missing. Calum tried hard not to stare too long at Ashton, it was hard for him to not sit there and appreciate the Australians body after he gotten off stage. Calum felt like a teenager first discovering what everything meant and why he was feeling a certain type of way. But he sure as hell knew now, how not to pop a boner in front of Ashton.

Internally wincing at the nickname Ashton had for him, Calum closed his eyes and rested the large ice pack back to the bump on his head. He doesn't have a concussion, surprisingly. All he has is a large bump on his head and the swelling has yet to go down on it. Calum was pretty bummed about not getting to watch the show tonight, but he could definitely hear it from back here which made up for it.

"I'm so sorry," Ashton apologized once again, his hand now resting on Calum's shoulder and startling the kiwi. Calum didn't expect him to be that close so fast. "If I wasn't fucking around and if you hadn't heard we wouldn't be in this mess."

Calum laughed, trying not to make any sudden movements to further the pain in his head. "It's not your fault. I always find myself in the worst situations possible, there was no way out of it for me."

"I'm still sorry you had to here me moaning, that's got to scar anyone." Ashton giggled, collapsing on the floor next to couch Calum was occupying.

Calum flushed a dark crimson, the words leaving his lips faster than he could filter himself at a time like this. "Now I have the sounds to match the pretty face I jerk off to."

Ashton bursted in laughter clutching his stomach as the sounds echoed throughout the room. "It's always the quiet ones, should've known."

Calum was embarrassed beyond belief, he's brought the worst situations upon himself, but Ashton's still next to him laughing with him and that's a good sign. They've had a rough couple of days together, but Calum thinks now is where they'll officially start and find themselves on the road together. Everything is left behind them with a fresh start.

////

Here we have another update.

Thanks for reading cuties ily all!!!