Thirty ; Clubbing

"You need to slow down, buddy." Ashton giggled, reaching for the shot glass in Calum's hand. Calum pouted at the singer, making grabby hands at the drink. He's only had 2 or 5 shots, he's lost count, but that was beside the point. Calum was so happy Ashton convinced him that alcohol was only there to make him feel like he was floating on a cloud.

"No," Calum whined. "I-I need seventy-two more." Calum paused, looking out towards the dance floor in a complete haze before letting out the most high pitched giggle Ashton has ever heard. "Ha, seventy-two. That's a funny number."

"Yeah, that's enough to drink. Let's go dance now." Ashton urged, helping the raven haired boy out of his seat and towards the crowd of sweaty people.

Calum stumbled a bit, desperately clinging to Ashton's arm as they pushed through the crowd of people until they were completely surrounded. Calum started to sway his hips to the beat until he looked down to the floor and got shoved right back into Ashton's chest. "Ash why do I have four feet?" His words were slurred making it almost impossible for Ashton to understand him, but he got the gist of it after Calum repeated feet and the number four over and over again.

"I'll hold to you so you don't fall." Ashton reassured, placing his hands firmly on Calum's hips as they swayed back and forth to the music. The song playing was all bass, a song that was desperately calling for Ashton to jump around like a maniac to it, but he had a small boy clinging to him and swaying as if the song playing was a slow song.

"This song is so romantic." Calum giggled once again. He wrapped his arms around Ashton's neck, playing with the small strands of hair curling at the nape of his neck. "It's like we're at a wedding."

"You are so wasted. Maybe we should head back." Ashton tugged at Calum, but he wouldn't budge.

"I'm destined to stay here and dance with my husband. You cannot take that away from me." Calum whined, clinging to Ashton's t-shirt.

"What husband?" Ashton asked, laughing at the topics Calum was jumping back and forth from. They definitely needed to head back to the hotel. There was a show tomorrow and Ashton needed as much sleep as he could get.

"You silly. We just got married, duh." Calum rolled his eyes at Ashton as if it were the most obvious thing.

"Not to burst your bubble, but we're not married. And we need to start heading back to the hotel, okay? Can you do that for me?" Ashton pleaded, but even he knew it was no use. Ashton would have to physically drag Calum out if he was going to get anywhere.

"Ohh, a hotel," Calum waggled his eyebrows. Hiccuping in between words now. "Are we going to consummate the marriage after eight months of you being gone at war?"

"I'm so confused." Ashton shook his head, pushing Calum closer to the exit door as minutes passed. "We need to go."

"Wait!" Calum exclaimed, facing Ashton and raising his hand to Ashton's face so he could pinch the singer cheeks. "I need to say something first."

"Okay, but could you hurry up?"

Calum nodded his head vigorously, before he inched closer to Ashton's face and looked him straight in the eye. "What if I were to kiss you?" Calum looked at Ashton with wide eyes, his innocence was still there even after all the drinks he had consumed.

"I don't think that would be appropriate. We're both too drunk for this." Ashton said, he never took his eyes off Calum though. The urge to place a kiss on the brown boys lips was controlling him and he couldn't wrap his mind around the situation at hand. It was like an invisible force pulling him in.

"What if..."

"We really shouldn't–" but it was too late, Calum's lips were on Ashton's in seconds, ignoring the older boys worries. Hands were tangled in Ashton's curly locks to pull him closer, bodies flushed against one another in the heat of the moment. Ashton's body reacted immediately, everything in him was saying no and to push Calum away, but the kiwi body was so desirable to Ashton and he didn't know if it was the alcohol running through his veins and this being a spur of the moment type of thing, but he was completely immersed with Calum in the middle of the mediocre night club.

Calum moaned in Ashton's mouth, giving up on the battle and letting Ashton take control over him. Calum wanted wanted every inch of Ashton at that very moment so when they both finally pulled away for air Calum didn't have the control to stop the words tumbling from his mouth. "Let's go back to your room."

Ashton only nodded, stumbling out of the club with Calum beside him. Ashton managed to get a cab, both boys getting into the back seat and barely getting the name of the hotel out before their lips were on one another again. Calum was needy and very touchy, but Ashton loved it.

When they arrived at the hotel Ashton threw the cabbie his money before they got out of the cab and were running up the front steps of the hotel entrance. They were quick to make it to their room, wasting no time to fool around in the hallways.

Calum had stripped himself of his clothing and collapsed on Ashton's mattress, waiting for the singer to climb on top of him so they could continue what they had started back at the club. It was exhilarating and exhausting all at once and Calum didn't know what he was getting himself, but Ashton was there which made his reality seem so dreamlike.

Ashton turned around towards the ensuite for a moment to use the small amount of light seeping through the bathroom door to see where his belt buckle was, fumbling with it for a moment more he finally managed to get it off, along with his pants, but when he turned around to pounce the adorable boy in his room he sighed loudly at the sigh he saw. Calum was passed out on the bed with nothing but boxer on.

Ashton shook his head in disbelief, knowing from the beginning this would've been a bad idea, but it was the heat of the moment type of thing and he was kind of thankful Calum had fallen asleep because he knew there would've been some type of regret come morning. Whether it was the alcohol intake or whatever they almost had done. Ashton knew the outcome of this wouldn't have been pretty.

////

THE ENDING OF THIS IS SO WEIRD IM SORRY. but drunk Calum is my favorite and this chapter is so much longer than what I expected... yikes

anyway comment please, let know your thoughts and what you think will happen next?

Do you think they will  both remember in the morning or no...?

thanks for reading.🤓