Twenty ; Lil Cal

"How's little Calum doing on this fine morning?" Casey laughed, collapsing in the bed next to Calum.

Calum ignored his friend as he scooped a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. The hotel breakfast menu was mainly in German and actually having to attempt to tell room service on the other line what he wanted at this ungodly hour (1o am) seemed ridiculous to him so he settled with the box of cereal Ashton had in the room and a small carton of mix from the mini fridge.

"Calum, you texted me last night saying Ashton was stark naked two feet away from you in his bed. There's no way you didn't get all fucking hot and bothered, I know you." Casey waggled his eyebrows, scooting closer to his best friend on the unmade bed. They were the only two in the room at the moment, Ashton had been long gone that morning and both the boys assumed he went out for a run.

"Shut up," Calum blushed, pressing the palms is hand to his cheeks to hide from Casey. "Nothing happened between us."

"I didn't say anything happened between you two. All I'm saying is little Calum must've made an appearance. Remember that time we watched videos of Ashton drumming shirtless and you got hard? Those were the good times." Casey nonchalantly joked, grabbing the bowl of cereal from Calum and taking a few bites of the breakfast food for himself before handing it back.

"Yes, I remember that. I also remember telling you not to bring it up ever again." Calum grumbled, stirring his spoon around in the now soggy corn flakes.

"Too bad."

"@bluemuke: story time!!! Gather around children!!"

"@bluemuke: once upon a time @sunshineirwin got hard watching videos of..........."

"@bluemuke: ****** ***** ******** "

"@bluemuke: the end"

"I hate you." Calum grumbled as he watched his phone light up with notifications from his best friend.

"Love you too, babycakes." Casey smiled cheekily, grabbing Calum's face in his hands and leaving a slobbery kiss to his squishy cheeks. Calum wanted to be mad, but Casey knew exactly how to bring a little light to the beginning of his days.

////

I don't have anything to say but here look at this picture of Calum