Twelve ; Pranks

Calum was in the process of moving his things from the bunk above when Luke came running to the back of the bus with a bundle of bananas in hand. Holding his finger against his lips to show Calum to keep quiet. Luke closed the door separating the beds from living area, locking it and turning back to Calum with a mischievous grin on his face.

"If you help me peel and mash these inside of Michael and Ashton's pillowcases you will be from all of my pranks while you're on tour with us." Luke stated. He grabbed Michael's pillowcase first, peeling and tossing the ripe banana and leftover peal into the pillowcase.

"I guess, but I don't want to be the one their angry at." Calum mumbled, folding the rest of his blankets and moving them to his new bunk.

"No problem. I do these things all the time so I'll take all the blame. I just need some help." Luke was grinning from ear-to-ear as Calum started to help with his prank. Luke knew this wouldn't end well, but he had no shame pranking his best friends.

"How often do you guys prank one another?"

"Eh, it's mostly me doing it all. Although, Michael got me really good this one time. He opened a bunch of condoms and shot vanilla pudding in them and threw them in my sock drawer. It was horrifying until I realized they were actually used."

Calum scrunched up his nose in disgust, "I'd probably punch Casey in the face if he ever did that to me."

"He's next on my pranking list. You're just going to be my partner in crime for the next two months. No one will suspect it unless they catch us in action. Especially Ashton, he'd never believe that you're putting bananas in his pillowcase, he thinks you're some saint."

"Is he into that type of stuff? Like pure and innocent?"

"Ashton is the type of person to not have a type. If he likes someone he just goes for it. There's only ever been one person to get him to go all mushy and get flustered around. She was really sweet and they loved one another, but she couldn't handle the distance." Luke explained, he was finishing up with the prank while the rest were watching a movie in the front, but he was also enjoying getting to know Calum a bit better.

"Yeah, I can only imagine how hard it is to deal with long distance. I've never experienced it, not like I've experienced much, but it has to be hard." Calum threw the last of their bananas into Casey's pillowcase, stifling a laugh.

"It's definitely hard. I have a girlfriend back in LA, but we only ever get to see one another on break or if she wants to fly out to where we are. That adds a lot of stress, but as long as we're both willing to make it work I don't see why it can't last."

Calum thought it was sweet and everything, but he was still stuck on the fact Luke Hemmings had just told him he had a girlfriend. The same Luke Hemmings who looks at Michael with stars in his eyes. It just didn't add up. Calum didn't think he could believe it until he saw some kind of evidence of this girlfriend.

"Anyway, let's head back outside this cave so they don't suspect anything." Luke grinned, unlocking the sliding door and pulling Calum along with him.

////

sorry this took a few days. I kinda avoided wattpad this past weekend and enjoyed the nice weather and hung out with friends. I went and saw that movie 10 Cloverfield Lane with them and it was definitely different and suspenseful. The last like thirty minutes of it stressed out one of my friends and I, and we were like clinging to one another lmao

ANYWAY enough about me because I'm boring, how are you guys doing??

thanks for reading ily