Fourteen ; Hamburg

"Finally some fresh air!" Ashton breathed, stretching his arms up high as the sun shone down on the group.

They had been cramped in the bus together for the past day or so, they lose track on how long it truly takes them to get places anymore.

Calum was ready to be away from Ashton once again. Something he never thought he think to himself, but after the prank incident Ashton has treated him differently and Calum wasn't sure what to think of it. He wanted to ask Ash where they stood, but he didn't think he was allowed to do so just yet.

Casey on the other hand was doing perfect. He was buddy-buddy with the band within the short amount of time they'd been together. It was something Calum strived for. Casey was too busy clinging to Michael to notice the lack of his best friend around him.

"Where are we anyway?" Michael questioned, turning to Ashton who's basically the dad of the band who knew everything and could help out when there was a crisis at hand.

"Hamburg. We have a show here tonight and then I think that's it for Germany." Ashton informed. He walked around the back lot of the arena to get his legs moving, Ashton hated being in the bus for too long and not being about to see much of outside or having the fresh air blowing in his face. "Anyway, are you excited for the show tonight Casey?"

Calum reacted to his best friends name out of habit, watching all the attention go to him and leaving Calum in his shadow. Casey talked excitedly to Ashton about what song he's excited to hear again tonight and how it'll probably be better for he and Calum to stand side-stage instead of being in the crowd after what had happened to them.

"Why are you standing all alone over here?" Luke asked, appearing next to the kiwi.

"It's quiet," Calum answered, "I like the quiet."

Luke scoffed, not believing a word. "Sure, whatever you say Cally."

"Don't start that!"

"I might just have to if you don't tell me why you look like a sad puppy." Luke smirked, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Fight me, Hemmings!"

"Don't mess up his pretty face. It's how we make a living." Michael interjected, tossing his arm over Luke's shoulders. Calum wanted to comment about last night but he pushed the urge aside and rolled his eyes at Michael's perky attitude and how he's not being a moody bitch anymore.

"You make it sound like I sell my body."

"Well, we sell tickets to people who pay to see us in person. It's kind of the same." Michael joked, tugging Luke closer to him.

"I hate you. Let's go inside and start rehearsals before we have everyone on our back about it." That must've been enough to get them to go inside, Calum followed slowly behind the group as they all had someone to chat with and he was left in following the crew who were bringing in equipment.

////

SORRY ITS BEEN TAKING ME FOREVER TO UPDATE THIS! I was focusing on my other story Faker this past week and didn't get around to updating this.