Twenty Six ; Date

When Calum and Ashton both finally emerged from the back room together all heads turned their way. Calum blushed at the attention and sat himself down next to Casey and curled into his side. As much as the two fought about cuddling together, in the end they both loved one another and would cuddle till the ends of the earth if they had to. They were each other's safety net.

"Have a good sleep?" Michael asked, a slight smirk making its way to his lips. Luke was tucked into the blue haired boys arm and he was sleeping. Calum wanted to coo at the sight. The two were honestly a perfect match for one another, but Luke was too wrapped up in other people to notice how much Michael really did care for him.

"Fuck off," Ashton muttered, sitting on the unoccupied sofa across from the other four. He was internally pouting that Calum decided against sitting beside him. But, he did sleep all night with the raven haired boy so he can't complain too much, Ashton just dislikes being outnumbered. Luke and Michael have always had one another. Calum has his own best friend he brought along and once again he's alone in his own world. "Are we in Paris yet?"

Michael nodded, "Yeah, we got here about two hours ago, but it's was too early to get out of the bus and do anything, so we were waiting for you guys to wake up from your slumber."

Ashton rolled his eyes, "It's only 8 o'clock. Luke's still even asleep so don't get on me for 'sleeping in'"

"Luke had a long night." Was all Michael said and Ashton understood, letting the subject go.

"So, what do you want to do today Calum?" Ashton asked, looking at him. Calum moved around next to Casey so he could see Ashton a bit better.

"Uh um, well, Paris is the one place I've always wanted to visit. As cliché as it sounds I really want to visit the Eiffel Tower first. Casey and I were thinking going down there in a bit." Calum explained, a rosy red color was still gracing his cheeks. "What are you doing today?"

Ashton gnawed on his bottom lip for a moment, hesitating on what he was going to say before he spoke, "I was going to ask you to go sightseeing with me, but you've already made plans so I don't want to be a burden." He smiled sadly, running his fingers through his hair before he stood up. "I'm going to get dressed." Ashton mumbled, averting his gaze from Calum and scrambling down the short hallway to the bunk beds.

"Wait!" Calum shot up, following quickly behind Ashton.

"What?" Ashton huffed, pulling his pajama shirt over his head and tossing it on his bed.

"You wanted to go sightseeing with me?" Calum asked, eyes wide as he stared Ashton's naked chest. Calum's already seen his bare ass and naked chest more than once already, but it still takes his breath away.

"Yeah, you're a fan that won a trip to hang out with us for two months. Why not take you sightseeing?"

"Oh," Calum sighed, he was only a fan. "I mean, I'd love to go with you. Maybe Casey can go with Michael and Luke," Calum suggested, looking over his shoulder to see the group lounging on the couch together. "They get along really well."

"It's a date then!" Ashton grinned, his normal happy self was back in a split second. "Well, not really a date, but you know what I mean."

Calum smiled shyly, "Yeah, I do."

////

Fluff now. Drama soon to come.

thanks for reading👯