Eight ; M&G Crisis

"Oh my god, are you like a groupie?"

"Who did you sleep with to get back here without passes?"

"I bet it was Michael."

"Or Luke."

"It was probably a threesome."

"Couldn't have gotten that lucky. He's not even good looking."

Calum cowered into the back corner of the room as questions were being thrown at him. He didn't feel comfortable and he just wanted to do something drastic to grab a security guards attention to get these fans to back off.

Casey was off using the restroom and had already been gone for over ten minutes and Calum didn't know how much more he could take. Until the boys of The Selected appeared from behind a curtain grabbing the attention of the fans verbally attacking Calum.

Calum slumped against the wall, sighing in relief as all the attention left him and he managed to sneak away from the back to hide behind the boys security guard, Dave. Calum gave him a tight smile as he waited for the boys to finish up with photos and meeting everyone in the room. 

Casey finally made a reappearance much later. "You said you had to fucking pee an hour ago? Where have you been? It's been terrible in here!" Calum exclaimed, clinging to his best friends arms before burying his face into Casey's shoulder. "So terrible." Calum mumbled, his voice coming out muffled from being smothered by Casey's flannel, but he didn't care.

"You're back!" Dave clapped his hands together once noticing Casey's presence, "Good. The band wants a photo done with the both of you to announce the winners of this competition so go over there and chat, smile, whatever you teenagers do with their favorite bands."

Calum nodded, looking over at the three chatting. They were laughing about something another had said, making everything seem less intimidating for the situation.

"Hey, it's our two favorites people!" Michael exclaimed, pulling Casey in for a hug while Calum stood back watching his best friend flush a bright crimson color. The photographer was snapping away and Calum was thankful because he knew Casey would want photo evidence of that moment to remember it forever.

"And you're our three favorite people." Calum smiled shyly, glancing at the three band members. It still doesn't seem real that he's standing in front of them. Even when he's had conversations throughout the day with them. And they even saw them preform not too long ago. It all felt surreal.

"Such a sap," Luke beamed, slinging his arm over Calum's shoulder. "I think we'll have a great two months with you two. Lots of partying, beer, and drunken photos I'll probably tweet for the world to see."

"I hope not! I have a reputation to withhold." Calum replied, he was trying to sound serious but Casey went and ruined it.

"Yeah, with a Twitter username like @sunshineirwin." Michael still had his arm slung across Casey's shoulder, the two laughing together.

Ashton watched Calum with a bit of curiosity after his friend blurted out his twitter, wondering if Calum had a thing for him and if he had really screwed up earlier upon meeting one of his biggest fans.

"Okay, Mr.bluemuke it's on!"

"Hold me back Michael!"

The group ended up in fits of laughter over their Twitter names and how ridiculous they must look in the group photos. Calum's cheeks hurt from smiling too much and if this was going to be his life for a while, he didn't mind.

Once they said their goodbyes to the crew, Ashton tugged on Calum's arm and pulled him off to the side. Calum was confused, but didn't question it. Who would? Ashton Irwin was touching him ever so gently, making his heart race a hundred miles a minute. It was everything he could ever dream of.

"I'm sorry," Ashton apologized. "We kind of got off on the wrong foot earlier. You seem like a pretty chill guy and I think I'll be able to put up with another guy crammed into our tour bus for two months."

////

this story is gonna be long I hope you're prepared for that 😎