Fifteen ; Accidents

Calum has deemed himself the one person prone to getting himself into sticky situations or seeing something he shouldn't. It's the one thing he's good at. Even though he's not proud of it, it comes to his naturally.

That's how Calum found himself searching for a bathroom somewhere in a short walking distance to relieve himself. He was standing I front of the urinal when the sounds of loud moans and smacking of mouths caught his attention. Only he would have to use the bathroom while someone decided to have a quicky.

Calum finished his business and tried to discreetly get the hell out of there before he was caught. He didn't know who was in the stall and he didn't want to find out. Expect like always the world was against him. Calum tripped over his shoelace, falling and hitting his head  against the hand dryer on the wall, probably breaking it in the process as he went done. Groaning in agony he sat there clutching his head and hoping for no blood.

The stall door at the far side of the bathroom opened and Ashton emerged with the same guitar tech Calum had seen Ashton making out with from the other day. If his head didn't hurt so bad he'd probably cry about the fact he heard Ashton fucking some guy, but he was in too much pain to care where Ashton's dick had been.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" Ashton gaped, clearly trying to situate himself and be presentable.

Calum didn't answer right away, he was too busy trying to breathe and forget about the throbbing pain in his head. "I had to use the restroom, why else would I be in here?"

"Then why are you on the floor?" The guy behind Ashton asked. Calum didn't know his name and frankly he didn't care enough to know.

"I tripped and slammed my head into the dryer. Clearly you heard the thud from it." Calum snapped, he was in no mood to deal with this ransoms guys shit. All he wanted was an ice pack and maybe a nap, but he figured he should find someone from the bands medical team to check him over and make sure he doesn't have a concussion.

"Yeah, that's definitely what happened," the guy rolled his eyes, not believing anything Calum said. "I gotta finish up checking Luke's guitars. Same time tomorrow?" He had asked Ashton, even with Calum sitting a few feet away.

"Just because we have this thing doesn't mean I want to fuck you everyday," Ashton scoffed, "Leave." He waved him off, and then directed his attention towards the weeping boy sitting on the dirty bathroom floor.

"Can you go get Casey? I don't think I can't stand without passing out." Calum mumbled, looking at Ashton with glassy eyes.

"No, no, I'll help you. Sorry about snapping at you and sorry about Jackson, he's a total dick." Ashton rushed toward Calum, gently lifting him off the ground and carrying him bridal style to their dressing room. Calum was groaning in pain and it ached to see him like this. Ashton might've not been Calum's favorite person the past day, but Ashton still cared about his wellbeing and making sure he was okay. The lead singer had only known him for a short while, but he knew there was something different about the raven haired boy with the enchanting smile. "You're going to be okay." Ashton mumbled in reassurance.

////

DOUBLE UPDATE LOVE ME

also comment ;-)

thanks for reading babes