Twenty Two ; Scrolling

The group of boys sat quietly together in the front of the bus. A few were munching on snacks, but all were collectively scrolling through their Twitters or other forms of social media.

They were on their way to Cologne, Germany. It was their last stop in Germany before they made their way into Paris, France. Calum was ecstatic to finally be able to see and to explore the city he's always adored, a city he's only read about in books or seen in movies. Somewhere in the back of his mind Calum wanted to see the city of love with the curly haired boy next to him, but he knew he'd be left exploring with his best friend. Since it can be pretty impossible for the boys of The Selected to explore without stopping every few minutes for fans.

Calum glanced over to Ashton who was nibbling on apple slices and Calum thought it was the cutest thing he's every witnessed. Ashton had Instagram pulled up and he was scrolling through models accounts and liking their pictures. Calum nervously bit his lip and looked away. There was nothing wrong with what Ashton was doing. Calum got jealous way too easily and it's usually over a boy who'll never return the same feelings. Casey would always say Calum had a knack for falling for people who will never love him as much as he loves them. Calum deserved the world but nobody had given it to him yet.

"What are you looking at Cal?" Casey asked, looking at his best friend sitting on the couch in front of him.

Calum met his gaze and chuckled, "You don't know want to know what just can up on my timeline."

Michael who hadn't spoke for awhile grinned as if he knew exactly what was on Calum's phone right now. "Hmm, I wonder what it could be." He hummed.

"Michael what did you do?" Luke grumbled sleepily from his spot splayed across Michael's lap. They had talked for awhile earlier, but they still weren't on the best of terms. Luke got possessive and jealous over people touching Michael when he had no right to be. Especially when Luke reminds Michael every chance that he gets now that they're only best friends! Michael was still stuck pining from afar and it sucked to be pushed aside like that when Luke barely talked to his girlfriend anymore to begin with.

"Your ass is all over my timeline." Calum snickered, folding his legs under himself to get into a more comfortable position.

"Michael!" Luke screeched, slapping at Michaels chest. "Why would you do that? My mother sees what we post!"

"She wiped your ass for how many years? I'm sure it doesn't faze her anymore. You're her kid." Michael shrugged, pushing Luke back down onto his lap so he could run his fingers through the blonds hair.

"Stop sending each other nudes and you won't have this problem." Ashton piped in. He sat his phone down and directed his attention to group.

"We don't send each other nudes."

"You literally send me nudes all the time. You'll be like 'hey michael is this good enough to send to my gf?'" Michael rose his voice a few octaves higher in attempt to mock Luke.

Luke slapped his arm, "I don't sound like that!"

"You're not even denying what he said." Ashton grinned, knowing his best friends were so in love but too stupid to do anything about it. Luke would convince himself that having a girlfriend was necessary, but it wasn't. Not when you don't love her.

"@bluemuke: muke is real bitches"

"@SelectedAsh and @sunshineirwin retweeted @bluemuke's tweet"

////

ignore any mistakes I never really proof read these until later on oops.

love you guys thanks for reading😘