Twenty One ; Dancin'

"Michael keep your hands to yourself!" Luke sneered, but glared at Casey who was standing in front of Michael. Michael's hand were placed firmly on Casey's hips as they danced–more like grinding–along to the music blasting from the buses sound system.

Michael froze, stopping their movements. His hands were still on Casey when he met Luke's hard glare. Michael felt guilty for touching someone else, but he and Luke were never actually a thing. Michael wanted to believe they had a chance, that was until Luke got blinded by all the girls back in LA. Finding comfort from someone who he knew would be there when he got back, to give him the chance to have a normal life with someone beautiful. That was something Michael couldn't give him.

"Casey and I were dancing." Michael stated, his expression staying blank.

"Yeah," Casey said slightly out of breathe from too much exertion. He grinned wildly at Luke clearly not catching on to the blonds irritation. "I was in an All Time Low mood so Michael joined me for a quick dance."

Luke snorts, rolling his eyes at the pair. "Sure, that was like watching live porn."

"Excuse me?"

"What the fuck is your deal?" Michael bellowed, releasing his grip from Casey. Michael stalked over to Luke, grabbing him harshly by the arm and dragging him in the back.

Casey stood in shock by himself in the front of the bus. He could hear the two arguing even over the music still loudly playing. Looking around for the remote to the stereo he turned it off and collapsed on the leather couch.

Moments later Calum and Ashton appeared through the door to the bus laughing over something one of them had said. It warmed Casey's heart to see his best friend in such a happy mood with his favorite band member. They had definitely struggled to find a balance these past few days and he's glad Calum worked everything out with Ashton. He deserved it more than anyone.

"What are you two laughing about?" Casey mumbled, his face buried in a couch cushion.

Calum moved Casey's legs before sitting down and then he placed them across his lap. Ashton was sat in an armchair across from them, his cheeks still flushed from laughter. "Ashton put itching powered in Jacksons gloves. Apparently he wears them when he's tuning and sound-checking Michaels guitar."

Casey snorted, looking over to Ashton who had his eyes glued to Calum. Calum being oblivious to everything known to man didn't have a chance to witness something as beautiful as the admiration Ashton held for him.

"He's going to be so pissed."

Ashton shrugged, "Eh, he was rude to Calum when he didn't have the right to be. Besides, he's always been a shitty fuckbuddy so he deserves to be itchy." Ashton laughed, fiddling with his fingers. "I could've done worse, but for now we'll keep it to small things, like his dick."

"Savage."

"You know it babe." Ashton winked, watching red rise to Calum's cheeks in the matter of seconds by the small pet name.

////

I've written this chapter out of love for malumdictionary because I was promised a new chapter of Blue scales in return, so I'll be waiting 👀