Three ; Germany

"Okay, this might sound weird but I'm really craving a pretzel. One of those fresh baked pretzels everyone says Germany in known for. That's what I want, right now."

"You hate pretzels." Calum said, looking at his best friend as if a different person stepped off the plane with him. "You almost threw up the last time I forced you to eat one. There is no way you're getting one."

"Aw, c'mon Cally. Let me live a little. Maybe my taste buds have magically changed and I love them now." Casey whined, he was wheeling his carryon suitcase behind him and dodging every person who almost walked into him.

"No dumbass. Now let's go find where out luggage is and then try to figure out who's picking us up. There is supposed to be someone holding a sign up with out names, but that seems oddly movie like and I'm not sure if I'll believe it until I see it."

Calum and Casey wandered around the airport, following the signs to the best of their ability and finally locating their luggage. They hefted it off the conveyer belt with ease and once again started their search for the pick up area where there would be taxis and rental cars. The airport was huge and reminded them of LAX the only difference was this was foreign to them making it much more difficult.

"Look there's people with signs," Casey pointed out, walking closer to the line of cab drivers and business people waiting for someone. "I don't see anyone with out names."

"I don't–Wait! Is that...? They sent Michael to pick us up!" Calum froze mid-step, clinging to Casey's upper arm.

Casey wanted to run and jump into the dyed blue haired arms and be held for all of entirety. "I'm not breathing. Calum am I breathing?"

"Yes you are, holy shit! The Michael Clifford is waiting for us. Act natural and don't fall on your face because if you do I'm leaving you on ground to fend for yourself."

Calum finally found it in himself to move his feet. His hand still gripping Casey's arm as he drug him along to stand right in front of there favorite band member.

"Oh, hey! Calum and Casey, right?" Michael smiled at them.

They both nodded in response, momentarily forgetting how to speak, but Casey was the first to let everything spill from his lips. "You're fucking real and so much hotter in person, fuck!" Casey lunged himself into Michael's arms and giving the band member a hug he's always dreamed about.

"You're real too," Michael laughed, lowkey making fun of Casey's outburst but the blond didn't pick up on it right away making Calum snort at his best friend obliviousness. "Anyway, proper introductions will happen soon but we have places to go and see, and two other people for you to meet."

"Right!" The two agreed, following behind Michael with their luggage in tow. "Let's go!"

////

I love this story so much already. I feel really nostalgic writing it though. It's bringing back memories of chasing clifford 😪