Five ; Squad

"The tour bus is around the corner, but we'll have to leave your luggage in this car until later. Since there is a show tonight we have a busy schedule ahead and I'm sure I have one too many missed calls from Luke wondering why I wasn't back forty minutes ago."

Casey and Calum listened to everything Michael had to say, smirking a little when he mentioned Luke once again. It seemed to be a normal thing for the blue haired rockstar.

"Do we get to watch the show...?" Calum nervously asked, it seemed like a dumb question but he wasn't sure if they had to stay backstage during a lot of the shows they'll be at or not.

"Of course," Michael grinned, sliding out of the car and slamming his door shut behind him. The two boys following behind him. "We wouldn't throw a contest for fans to join us on tour if they couldn't even watch the show. You'll probably get some VIP all-access lanyard for every show to guarantee you to get in everywhere so we don't lose you in a random country."

The last thing Calum wanted was to be left behind in a foreign country by his favorite band. Following Michael into a back door of the arena they were playing at tonight made everything feel suddenly much more real. As if they haven't had over an hour long conversation with Michael on the way here, but now it was suddenly starting to sink in that he's going to be meeting Ashton soon. Something Calum would never be prepared for.

"This is our dressing rooms. The two other dipshits should be in here so stay calm." Michael joked, winking at Calum and Casey, who could possibly explode at any moment.

Pushing open the door they were met with the opposite of what they expected. Besides the endless amounts of snack foods lining a wall. Luke was perched on a stool tuning his guitar in nothing but a pair of black boxer briefs and his hair pulled back in a snapback. Ashton was sprawled out across the couch wearing the same as Luke and Calum couldn't help but stare at Ashton's toned body in pure amazement.

"Uhh," Calum sputtered, grabbing the attention of the two. Michael left them to fend for themselves as he went over to Luke, pulling him into the restroom in the corner of the room. Leaving Casey and Calum alone in the presence of Ashton.

Ashton sat up on the couch, smiling at them. They were still awkwardly standing in the doorway not know much of what to do. They figured Michael would've stayed to make it easier, but he's gone and they're left alone on this one. "You're a dude?" Was the first thing to leave Ashton's lips.

Confused, Calum nodded. "I am."

"Sweet, more unnecessary testosterone in this tour bus for the next two months." Ashton muttered after a moment.

"Wait–what?"

"Michael never told me who he chose as the winner and Calum sounded a bit feminine." Ashton shrugged, getting comfortable on the leather couch once again.

"Oh, uh, sorry?" Calum was still confused on everything and this definitely wasn't what he expected his first encounter with Ashton to go. Casey stood beside Calum equally confused on what was happening.

"Don't be sorry, I was just hoping someone a bit more frilly would be joining us. There's already the three of us and our tour members and sometimes it really is too much testosterone in one enclosed area for hours on end."

"Calum can be frilly. He wears panties!" Casey blurted out, earning a quick jab to the stomach from Calum who looked absolutely mortified.

"Shut the fuck up! I do not!"

"There was that one–"

"I will stab you in your sleep if you don't shut up!"

Michael appeared from the restroom with a now fully clothed Luke with slightly swollen lips and disheveled hair. Michael was sporting much of the same look and Casey looked ready to implode at the two. Completely forgetting how he basically ruined Calum's life in front of Ashton.

"So, how's everyone getting along?"

"Just, dandy." Calum mumbled, collapsing in a chair across from Ashton who was looking at him with a bit of amusement. These next two months were going to be quite the adventure for everyone.

////

vote and comment

ily lots, thanks for reading!