Chapter 4

Alyssa POV

I really don't know why Lucas keep on looking at me. The only thing I do is just roll my eyes and ignore him.

As Draya and I are dancing. I can feel someone staring at me. I looked around and I seen Lucas staring at me. I just looked away and kept dancing. I looked to see if he was staring at me, but he wasn't even there.

I had to use the bathroom. So I told Draya and she nodded in ok. As I head upstairs I hear moaning. The only thing I wanted to do was use the bathroom and not hear that. I found the bathroom, but I hear someone talking it sounded like Lucas but I wasn't sure because of the music. I get closer and it was Lucas. I hear him talking about someone. I get a little closer to ease drop. He was talking me and how he likes and didn't mean to hit me yesterday.

Do he really likes me or he just playing around? He looked at me and said, "The fuck you looking at?" He got all up in my face and the only thing I did was slap the shit out the side of his face. "Pay back is a bitch," then he just stared at me and just left. I think he was about to cry. I used the bathroom, washed my hands and everything. I went to open the door to see Will. He came in and closed the door and locked it. 

The worst things came into my head. He said, "You know that Lucas likes you right?" I just looked at him in shock, like Lucas Coly really likes me. "What are you talking about? He don't like me after he put his hands on me and bully me everyday. I really don't know why you talking to me because you be doing the same thing to me and Draya."

"I'm sorry, its just..."

"Its just what? I don't forgive you at all because you and Lucas made me and Draya's high school a living hell!"

"I'm sor..." (cut off)

"Your not sorry and I don't care anymore, just don't talk to me." I walked out because I had enough of all that because two weeks ago when we were in the cafeteria Lucas said he was sorry, but really didn't mean it.

Two Weeks Ago

Lucas: Hey Alyssa, I'm sorry that I have been doing all these stupid things.

Alyssa: What do you want Lucas?

Lucas: What do you mean? I just want you to be my best friend again. Can I get a hug?

Alyssa: I guess, a hug can't hurt, right.

We hug and he poured his smoothie on my hair head. I looked at him and looked around to see everyone laughing and even Will. I started to run out the cafeteria and started crying. I heard Draya saying that wasn't right and that he's a fucking bitch.

Flashback Over

I left the bathroom to go downstairs to tell Draya that I want to leave.

How was this chapter? Comment Share and Vote