Chapter 10

Alyssa POV

He got on one knee and started crying. Of course my dumb ass would cry with him. I pulled his head up as he got up. I looked into his eyes that and I can tell that he was truly sorry. I felt bad but glad that I got all that frustration out because he needed to know how I feel. I wiped his tears as he wiped mines. 

"Alyssa...I love you and I will never hurt you again. As he said I LOVE YOU and I WILL NEVER HURT YOU AGAIN," those words stuck to me like something glued to your face. That's how stuck it was in my head. 

"Alyssa I hope you forgive me but if you don't then it's ok." I was just thinking and I forgot he prolly wanted an answer from me. I snapped out of trans and said, " I forgive you and I will go to the dance with you." He have the biggest smile on his face. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and gave me a tight hug.

I was happy that I said yes because now that we can start off as friend start and we can move up to being more. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm real happy that you forgave me."

"I'm glad that I forgave you too." He hugged me tightly again. He smelt so good. I guess he caught me smelling him because he asked "Why are you sniffing me?"

"Uhh...tbh you smell really good and I love the scent." He smiled kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed him back. "Aww ok I see yall, I see yall." We stopped and looked at Will as he just had a smirk on his face.

"Are yall going out or...?" I looked at him and said, "We just starting as friends."

"Well it didn't look like that when yall were all down each others throats." I couldn't do nothing but laugh. I love Will he's like the older brother I never had. It started to get late so Lucas and I payed for our things and headed out to our cars. 

Will went back into Lucas car. "So I see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah you will. Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, just to see me baby." I got on my tippy toes, wrap my arms around my head and we kissed. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP BEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP!!! "Can yall love birds hurry up? Like damn. We laughed and kissed one more time. "Do I need to get out the car?" 

"SHUT UP WILL DAMN!!" Lucas left and I said goodbye to him and Will. Will crazy frfr. I got in my car and drove home.

Aren't yall happy that Alyssa and Lucas are together? I sure am but see ya. Comment and Vote