Chapter 29

Lucas POV

Alyssa and I finally got out of that stupid hospital. We ended up getting some McDonald's and headed home. Alyssa looked like she was pissed. I pulled up to her house and we both got out.I unlocked and opened the door with my free unbroken arm. 

"Alyssa, I got to go on a business trip."

"How long is it?" Alyssa asked

"6 months." Alyssa had the expression on her face like she understand,  but she looked sad. I just hugged her just to let her know I will always be there for her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"It's gonna be ok babe."

"Yeah, Lucas will always be here for you and I'm sorry baby, but I have to go now."

Alyssa POV

I can't believe my mom really have to go but I understand. At least I get to spend more time with Lucas. If you know what I mean, lol I'm just playing around. My mom said bye and kissed me on my forehead. I locked the door and looked at Lucas.

I went upstairs to my room and out of no where I started crying. For what reason I don't know, but I really felt better that I had to let that out.

"Alyssa what's wrong?"

"Nothing." 

"Then why were you crying?"

"Idk." 

 I went into my bed and I went off to sleep. I felt arms around me letting me know that Lucas was getting into the bed. 

"Love you daddy Lyssa." 

I just smiled because he did say that he was gonna call me that. "Love you too daddy Lucas." He kissed my forehead and that's when I really went into a deep sleep.

How was this chapter guys and gals? 

Comment and Vote