Chapter 31

Alyssa POV

After Lucas went into the bathroom, I was getting dressed. I was looking for clothe but I really couldn't find anything. I checked the time and it was 1: 45. I started to panic because never panicked about finding clothes. This is a huge problem for me now. 

"Babe what's wrong??"

"I can't find an outfit to wear and Draya and probably a couple of friends are soon to be here."

"I would help you, but that sounds like a you problem." I didn't say nothing, I just glared at him. Like 10 seconds later I said, "Shut up."

"Shut don't go up, but this dick do." I laughed ta him because he is so childish but he still sexy asf. 

"Don't look at me like that, you know you want this daddy long dick." I just walked away to my closet and started looking for an outfit, which I couldn't. I called Draya so I can match her or something because I have no idea what to wear.

***Phone Call***

"Yo"

"It's an emergency."

"Ok what is it?"

"I can;t find anything to wear."

She gasped and said, "Just match the clothing or colors.

"Ok what do you have on?"

"Um I have on my thing two jacket with shorts and my red converse...you have the same thing to but yous is blue and also wear your beanie."

"Ohh yeah..well ok thanks girl and are you on your way?"

"Yeah, in like 20 minutes because I'm gonna go to 7/11 for our slushy."

"Aight." We hung up and I went to my closet and got that outfit. I looked in my body mirror and I look cute asf. I seen Lucas watching TV. I took a picture of me and Lucas in it and out it on Instagram. 

Look at bae #fine ass hell. I tagged Lucas in it. Like 3 minutes later he checked his phone and smiled.