Chapter 46

Alyssa POV

I woke up to my alarm on my phone. I turned it off and got up and realized that Lucas was still here. I got a text message from Chres

::Messages::

Bae💦😍: Good mornin babe

Queen💍🔐: Good mornin

Bae💦😍 : You wanna match today

Queen💍🔐: Sure what you gonna wear

Bae💦😍: A bulls jersey, tan shorts, jordans and a bulls hat.

Queen💍🔐: Kk I gotchu

Bae💦😍: I'll pick you up

Queen💍🔐: Kk

::Messages Over::

I put my phone away and got in the shower. I got out and seen that Lucas was gone. I lotioned my body. I put on undergarments and then my clothes. After that I put my curly hair in a bun so it won't get in the way. I got out my eye liner and lip gloss. After I was done, I put my jordans on and left curly hair out.

I walked down stairs to see Lucas cooking breakfast. So that's where his greedy ass went.

"You look pretty."

I smiled and said, "Thank you, same to you." (Lucas outfit in the media)

I read his shirt, who can be his girlfriend? DRAYA? Nah she wouldn't do that...right.

"You need a drive to school?"

"Nah Chres coming to get me." I text him saying that I'm ready.

"Ohh, so real quick...uhh can you tell me what happened?"

I really didn't want to worry about it. "He tried to get with me. He kissed me and gave me those hickeys."

"Did you kiss him back and here's your breakfast?" He asked referring to what I just told him.

"NOO, he's like a brother to me, well was." I said eating my bacon

Beep beep beeep. I heard. That must be Chres. "Sorry Luke but I gotta go and thanks for the breakfast."

"Aight and your welcome."

I walked out and smiled immediately. I ran to Chres and jumped on him. "Hey baby girl."

"Hey sessy. You look handsome."

"I was gonna say the same to you." I looked at him crazy.

"I meant you look pretty."

"I know." He kissed me and I kissed him back. His lips are omg. I stopped.

"Well are we gonna go to school or stay here?"

"Nah." He opened the door for me and got in the other side. We were headed off.

Wow they are really official. Do you think Lucas is going out with Draya.

Comment and Vote