Chapter 44

Alyssa POV

After they left. I went to my room and thought about what just happened. I can't believe Will made a move on me like basically I'm your sister just not by blood. Also I have to find a way to tell Lucas but not tell him. This gonna be one crazy day.

"Alyssa?!" I heard from downstairs. I went to see who it was and the worst person to be here right now is Draya.

"What's up girl?" I said in a hurry to dismiss this conversation and go to Chres.😍💕

"Nun but where you goin lookin extra cute?"

"To watch a movie at Chres and just chill over there." I said texting Chres telling him that I'll be over there in a little.

"Okaaayyyyy I see you bitch." I just stood there and blushed.😳😳

"No its not like that he is more like my guy best friend."

"So he replaces Will?" I can't believe she just asked me that.

"Basically."

"What happened? You look like something was wrong when I mentioned his name."

"Oh nun we just don't mention his name in my house."

"Ohh, don't Lucas still come over here and sleep here?"

"Yeah why?" When she wasn't saying nothing the only thing that came to my head was THEY ARE DATING.

"Draya?"

"Oh its nothing he just kept saying that he came over sometimes."

"Well he's right and Draya I gotta go. Come over later, I'll text you when you could come over."

"Kk." And with that we both headed out. Chres here I come. I got into my car and started my car up. Maybe I do like Chres.😳😍

I put in my aux cord and Tink and Jeremih Don't Tell Nobody came on. I was singing and rapping the whole song. I stopped at a red light. The song changed. Broke up with you came on from Toni Romiti. I just started thinking about Lucas and I. All the good times we had together. I immediately changed the song to Don't Kill The Fun by Sevyn Streeter.  The light turned green. I started speeding not literally. I finally got to his house.

Right when I get out the car I hear, "You finally here." I looked and it was Chres looking sessy in his outfit. I ran and jumped on him. I missed him so much even though it was not long after he dropped me off from school.

"I missed you big head."

"I missed you too big booty." I looked at him and stuck my tongue out and he tried biting it.😱😁

We finally got into his house which was huge. We went upstairs to his room. I jumped on his bed and bounced up like three times. I love his bed already.

"So what movie you wanna watch?"

"I don't know.. Do you have any scary movies?"

"Uhh yeah I have all the Saw movies and Wrong Turn movies."

"I'll go with Wrong Turn."

After Chres put the in the movie and turned off his lights, I started to get scared already because the music to the intro started with z loud boom. As the movie was going on, Chres and I were all cuddle up. I was on top of him while we was watching the movie. I flinched at some guy getting  all sliced in three.

Chres laughed at me.

"What's funny?"

"You."

"What about me?"

"You act all tough but then you have a weak and soft side, which I like."

I blushed but then that's when what happened with Will came to my head.

"You ok baby girl?"

"Uhh yeah I'm fine."

"I know that's right." I heard Chres mumble under his breath.

I looked at him and smirked. I looked at his lips and I just wanted to kiss them because the are so big.

"Is there something that you like?"

"Yeah."

"What?"

"You."

"And that is?"

"Your lips. Why are the so big?"

"I don't know honestly."

"Oh."

I looked into his eyes and he looked in mines. That's when...

Dun dun duuunnn. What do you think happened?

Comment and Vote