Chapter 26

Lucas POV

I woke up to bright lights all in my face from the windows. I looked at Alyssa and she was still sleep. The nurse came in and said, "Mr. Coly you and Alyssa are able to leave today."

"Ok thank you and when will we get the casts off?" She started looking at the x-rays.

"From what I'm looking at you and Alyssa's arm would be like 4 to 5 months." I looked at her like are serious. That's gonna be way to long. So the nurse left. I walked over to Alyssa and gave her kisses on her forehead and to her neck. She started moaning "Mmm." I did it again and she moaned a little to loud.

"What are you doing?" I turned around to see Will, Draya and Alyssa's mom. "Um..uh..I was trying to wake her up."

"More like moaning her up." Will said. He came over and dapped me up. I hugged Draya and Alyssa's mom.

"I heard that yall two are getting out today." Draya said.

I looked up smiling. "Yeah, that's the good thing because this hospital food taste like shiiizzz...I was going to say shit but I forgot that Alyssa's mom was here.

"Yeah, nice job you caught yourself." Alyssa mom said. I just looked at her and smiled.

Alyssa POV

I was trying to sleep, but I kept hearing people talk and it was aggravating me. I woke up to see my mom, Lucas, Will and my one and only baby Draya. "Hey guys." I said with a raspy voice. 

"Good morning." They all said. They all gave me a hug and a kiss on my forehead. I got up and walked to the bathroom. 

'Just to let you know, we get to leave today." Lucas said.

"Thank god because this hospital food taste like SHIT!" I didn't mean to it just came out.

"Watch your mother fucking mouth ok. I don't know where you get all that fucking language from. but that shit need to stop!" I heard my mom say. I would correct her that she just cursed like two or three curse words. I just laughed and took a shower.

Comment and Vote