Chapter 15

Alyssa POV

I can't believe my mom slapped me because I told the truth. He been cheating on her for 2 years and told me not to tell. He even gave me money or anything I want so I won't tell. I did tell him that some day I will tell. I guess he didn't believe me when I said that because he gave me more money.

*Recap*

"No, your not getting my phone first. Second, you mad at the fact that my phone was interrupting your fake session. Third, the only reason why you are doing this because you know damn well you don't care about me. You never did the only thing you can care about is your stupid business trips. Why can't you be like my mom and say, "No, I want to spend sometime with my family.?"

"Alyssa." I heard my dad say

"Shut up, 'm trying to talk to my mom for a second. Ma...the only reason why dad wants to spend much time at his business trips and not with us because he been seeing someone." My mom slapped me. I held my face as tears grew into my eyes.

"Alyssa..I'm-(gco) "No your not sorry. I HATE BOTH OF YOU!!!" I walked towards my closet and got my suitcase and packed some of my clothes and left the room.

*Recap Over*

As I was putting all my clothes and other things I need into my suitcase. "Where are you going?" I heard  my mom and dad say. "It's none of your concern anymore. I tried helping you our mom from getting hurt, but I guess this is what I get for helping a slap in my face, and dad you can go back to my English teacher  Mrs. Smith aka moms friend."

I got my phone and went downstairs and into my car. I got in and drove off speeding. I didn't know where I was gonna go. All I just know that I was out of there. I went to my hiding spot where no one else knows besides Draya. Lucas and Will would probably remember. I went to the edge of this cliff but not too close. I sat in my car and cried. I just wanted to be by myself.