Chapter 48

::Mrs. Garcia::
:::::::::::::::::::

Alyssa POV

After that whole incident this morning, I feel better that I don't have to worry about no one. My day been getting better. I can actually think and have fun. I realized that I have most of my classes with Ray Ray. He stay getting in trouble by the teacher, and right now he is mocking the Spanish teacher.

"Alyssa, watch this." Ray Ray said about to throw a paper ball at the teacher.

I watched as the paper ball hit the teacher in her head. I don't know why he would do that when Mrs. Garcia is a very pretty teacher. She let's you have free time after your done with all your work and she let's you on your phone.

"Who threw this?" She asked looking at Ray.

"Why you looking at me ma? I didn't do it." He said looking very suspicious.

"Because I know you and your good for this. Just next time keep your paper in your notebook."

She turned back around ad wrote our assignments on the whiteboard.

"Don't you see that ass. Yoo, I can just squeeze that. Ya know?"

"No Ray I don't know."

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm a girl duhhh."

"I know girls that will tap that."

"Oh my gosh."😂😂

"I'm dead ass."

He is so much better quiet. The bell rung and it was time for lunch and I couldn't wait to see my baby.

"Ray, come here."

"Well this is my time to get it." He said whispering and smiling in my ear. This boy something else.

"Ok see you at lunch."

"Aight."

I walked away looking for Chres. I seen him talking to this girl and she gave him a paper. I really hope this isn't what I think I seen, but I can trust him.

"Hey baby girl." He said while pecking my lips.

"Hey baby." I said smiling.

"Where is Ray?"

"He in Spanish class thinking that he can get Mrs. Garcia." We laughed. That's when I seen Lucas and his hoe. They were kissing in the hall by my locker. Now that's the only thing I hate is my locker has to be next to hers and Lucas is two lockers away from me.

"You ok."

"Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out how to get my lunch money."

"Its ok I'll pay for you."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." We walked in the cafeteria to see that Ray, Prod and Prince were in there already.

"There go my favorite couple." Jacob said. (princeton)

"Why thank you my darling."

"You welcome princesa." We went to get our lunch. As I was standing there waiting for Ray to get his food, I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and it was Lucas staring dead at me. I turned back around and got my food.

"Ray why were you taking so long?" I said waking back to the table.

"Look at his tray, it's full with food." Craig said

"Y'all stay hatin on me just chill and lay back. Plus Prod you can't say nun because your tray full too." The only thing I can do is laugh.

"Whatever."

"Alyssa why are you so quiet?" Chres asked putting his arm around me.

"You don't want me to be loud."

"Let's see the ghetto come out of you." Jacob said.

"I'm not ghetto. I'm just hype sometimes." I smiled and stopped.

"Come here." Chres said bringing me to an empty table.

"So what's really bothering you?"

I sighed and said, "Well, as the bell ring and I was looking for you, I seen you with a girl and she smiled and gave you a paper."

"That's what been bothering you all this time?"

"Yeah a lil. I tried not to say anything because I wanted to trust you that you'll never cheat on me."

"I would never, I know how to treat a young, fine, intelligent brother like me."

I smiled because I thought he was talking about me, but nope.

"Nah I'm just kidding but for real if you think there is something wrong that I am doing, then you can come to me. Don't have it all bundled inside. Also it was my assignments that I dropped so she gave them to me."

He took the papers out of his pocket and showed me.

"Omg I feel so stupid."

"Nah its ok and I have seen stupid." He said referring to Ray Ray. I laughed a lil bit.

"Now come give daddy some sugar." It was funny how he said it,. I kissed him and we headed back to our table.

How you feel bout this chapter? I tried making it funny, but in the next few chapters there would be more drama, dating, and fighting. So you don't want to miss that.

Comment and Vote