Chapter 13

Lucas POV

After that whole thing with Alyssa's dad. I feel like she kinda got yelled at because I came. The only thing I can do is just look at Alyssa and walk out. I saw that she was walking with me. I looked at her and she had a don't worry about it expression. We continued to walk out as Alyssa closed the door behind us. 

"I'm really sorry about my dad. I can't believe him."

"It's ok, as long as I get to see you that's all I need to see and be happy."

"Awww." 

Alyssa POV

Right now I can't stand my dad because he didn't have to give Lucas means faces like he didn't do anything to you.

"Alyssa get your ass inside." I heard my dad

"Ok damn." I mumbled

I looked down because I was embarrassed of my dads behavior. I started crying because what if Lucas doesn't want to be with me anymore just because of my dad. Lucas pulled up my head and wiped my tears. 'It is going to be ok."  I looked at him and put my head back down to have him lift my head up again. 

"Alyssa...what's wrong??" Sounding concerned

"What if you don't want to be with me just because my da-(gco) 

"Alyssa, I'm not going to repeat myself again. If you don't get in this house right now." 

"Bye Lucas."

"Bye baby girl." Lucas kissed my forehead and got into the car. I watched as he drove off. I turned around and gave my dad the most disgusted face and walked right past him, up to my room.

Do you think Alyssa's dad was wrong for doing what he did? Comment and Vote