Chapter 23

Alyssa POV

I heard a knock at the door and we all turned our heads. It was my mom and ugh...my dad. I looked at Lucas and them. Will and Draya said their byes. Lucas went gave me a hug and a kiss. He went back to his bed. My mom said hi to Lucas and hugged him. My dad gave Lucas the evil eyes.

"Why are yall here?" They both looked at each other but didn't say anything

"If yall gonna just look at me and not say anything then why are yall here?" I started raising my voice.

"First of all you don't need to raise your voice ok we are your parents. So how did this happen? Is it because that Lucas boy?" My dad said. 

I looked at Lucas and he looked hurt. "How come I can forgive Lucas for what he did but you can't? Obviously, there is something wrong with you because you don't know how to leave things in that past!!"

"Alyssa just calm down it's going to be alright and you need to stop and realize that Alyssa isn't a little girl anymore. You always over reacting to everything." My mom said

"Dad, you can leave. I don't want to see you right n...OUCH!!!" I felt a sharp pain near my heart and it hurt badly. I started to breathe heavily. I seen Lucas get up slow but fast enough to call the nurse. "What's wrong...what happened?" The nurse asked.

"i don't know out of no where she said ouch and she started to breathe heavily." I seen extra nurses come in. Everything started to blur and it sounded like they were mumbling. After that I was out I didn't hear anything. Right now I think I'm going to die.

Do you think Alyssa is going to die or not? Comment and Vote