Chapter 61

Alyssa POV

*Recap*

We just laughed and we heard a knock at the door. I looked to see who was coming through the door and it was Lucas.

"Hey baby."

"Hey Lyssa. You ready to go?"

"Yeah, in a few I want to take some pictures, if that's ok."

"It's coo."

I was about to take out my phone until there was another knock at the door. The door opened and it was...

*Recap Over*

When the door opened and the person that walked through was August Alsina!!!

I ran and hugged him tight.

"Omg August Alsina!!" I screamed uncontrollable.

"Chill bae." Lucas said getting me off of him.

"Its aight I have had worse." August said chuckling.

"Are you Lucas Coly?" August asked.

"Yeah."

"Yoo, ya music tight yo." He said

"Thanks bro, I really appreciate it." Lucas said as they dap each other up.

"Can I have a picture before we go?"

"Yeah." Chris and August said.

I gave my phone to the security guard. I got in the middle and I posed. We took a few more and I wanted to take a picture by myself with them. I was in the middle again and August touched my butt and squeezed it, I felt real uncomfortable. He took the picture and I quickly walked away. I looked at the pictures and they were cute. I gave them hugs and Lucas and I left.

*Ride Home*

"How was your day baby?"

"It was good." I said lying to his face because if he knew that August touched my butt he would've turned right back around.

"Why you sound like that?" Lucas said looking at me and back at the road.

"Nun. I'm just tired and hungry." I said looking out the window.

"Aight, where you wanna go" 

"I don't know."

"For the first time you don't know what to eat. That's a shocker." He said chuckling a little.

"Whatever. I made up my mind. How about we get Chinese food?"

"Aight, I'm gonna drop you off and pick up the food."

*Home*

I was home while Lucas went to get the food. I went to my room and checked Instagram and to put the pictures up there. After that I got hella likes and comments. As I was still on Instagram I got a message. 

??- Hey baby girl.

Me- Who dis??

??- It's me Melanie

Me- Melanie who??

Melanie- From pre school. Our moms used to hang out when we came from after school.

Me- What type of chocolate I like?

Melanie- All types.

Me- Omg it is really you, how you been