Chapter 54

Alyssa POV

*Recap*

I seen Will and he started walking towards me. Omg😑😶

I tried walking past him but he pulled me aside.

"What the fuck you want Will?"

"I want...

*Recap Over*

"I want you."

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What you gotta mistakin me for someone else, cause you should know that I already have a boyfriend. So."

"Alyssa I'm not mistakin you for no one. I have really been thinking how I have hurt you in the past and I want to change that. Can I get another chance."

"Now you think about how you made me feel. I'm not giving you another chance. Will, once again you hurt me. Like thatbshit you did in my house. Like are you serious and Lucas yo friend and you didn't tell him. So how would you feel if I treated you like shit..huh?"

He just looked at me.

"Look at you, you don't even know what to say, but you want a second chance right? FUCK YOU WILL!!"

I walked away because I don't have time for him, but I had to think for a second, Lucas came to me yesterday asking for a chance and now Will is asking too. Something has to be up. But do they even talk to each other?

As I was walking away I heard Will say, "ALYSSA I LOVE YOU!"

I turned around and everybody was looking at me. Will walked up to me and said it again. Before he could say it louder I ran to my class. This is too much in the morning. Like at least give me a break.

:::End of the Day:::

As I was coming out of my Math class, I seen Chresanto bitch ass August kissing another girl. Prince was right about him. I walked away. I seen Lucas and he was coming my way smiling. Which made me smile of course.

"What's up baby girl?

"Nothing." I said on the verge of crying.

I couldn't hold it back and I started crying.

"Come here." Lucas said giving me a hug. I hugged him back. Like I never knew for myself to cry over a boy. I think I was just holding my all my emotions in.

"Its gonna be ok." Lucas said.

I don't know why but I feel safe in Lucas arms.

"Hey Alyssa what's wrong?" I heard Prince's voice.

"Did he do it?" Pointing to Lucas

"No." I said pointing to that bitch.

"Imma handle him." Princeton and Lucas said.

"No, don't do nothing. He's gonna learn." I said.

"Can you tell Craig that I'm gonna be there later?" He nodded, gave me a hug and walked away to the others.

"So what you gonna do?"

"I don't know, prolly go home and sleep."

"Well you know my home is your home and my mama would love to see."

"Ok. Imma just change my clothes and we can head out to see my mama."

Alyssa House

I changed into a pair of grey sweat pants, a red shirt and I put on my bred 11s.

I headed out my bathroom and I seen Lucas looking at the pictures of us on my mirror. I walked up on him and said, "Those were the times."

"Yeah, and they still can be." He looking into my eyes.

Lucas POV

Alyssa eyes are so pretty. I wish we were still going out or on talking terms because I miss us talking, laughing, and being crazy together.

"What you thinking  about Luke?" She said still looking at the pictures smiling.

"Us." I said bluntly.

"Same."

I looked at her. She looked at me. I was about to lean in until she said, "I think your mama is waiting."

Then she started walking down the stairs.

Shit I need to slow down. She just now talking to me and now I'm trying to kiss her. Wow Lucas I guess you just need to lay back.

That's what I said in my head. We got in my car after I locked her house up. I looked over at her and she was just smiling at me.

"What is funny?"

"I love you Lucas."

"I love you too." We hugged and I started driving to my house which was two blocks over from her house.

~Lucas House~

We walked in and my mom was in the kitchen. It smelled so good. I walked into the kitchen and I smiled.

"Hey baby. How was your day?"

"It was good. How about you?"

"It was ok. Hey mama I have someone you need to see." I moved out the way ans Alyssa was standing there smiling and hugging my mom.

"Oh my gosh, its been literally forever since I have seen you. How are you?" My mom said hugging Alyssa again.

"I've been hangin in there. You are very beautiful."

"I know that right, but I try."

"You know mama you don't  have to try its all natural beauty."

"Why thank you sweetheart."

"Your welcome."

"So y'all two going out?"

"Ma." I said giving her the eye. I looked at Alyssa and she just blushed trying to hide. It was really cute.

"Well bye ma." I said grabbing Alyssa as we go upstairs.