Chapter 43

This is for all my readers. This story is gonna be long just for you guys. Love y'all.😍💕

Will POV

After Alyssa texted me telling me to come to her house asap. You already know what I'm about to do.👅💦

I pulled up to her house. I got out and knocked on her door. She opened it and when I said she was looking good she was actually fire.🔥💥

"Hey baby girl." I said trying to hug her but she backed up.

"Will just come in." I walked in as we closed the door. I seen her walking upstairs to her room so I followed. Damn shawty got ass.

"Will stop looking at my ass." I guess she can feel me staring. We finally got to her room.

"Here we go...umm I'm sorry Will for beating your face in and I-(gco)

"Nah it's OK because I deserve that you had every right to do that. So can we skip by this and I can get that hug?" I said smiling and holding out my arms for a hug.

"Ok." She said coming towards me. Yes baby girl come to daddy.

Alyssa POV

I really hate this so bad. I really don't wanna give him a hug, but if I really want to stay in school and be by Draya's side then imma have to.

I gave him a hug and whispered in his ear, "If you touch or hurt Draya again then you WILL NOT see the next day."

"Damn ma I like when you are aggressive."

I looked at him like are you fucking kidding me.😕😑 He did look handsome but that's my best friend's ex boyfriend. I would never do some shit like that and I hope she won't go out with Lucas.

"Alyssa you really need to stop trippin you know you want my sexy ass." He said coming closer to me licking his lips.

"Noo I don't." I said backing up.

"Come here ma stop running."

"Leave me alone Will I'm dead ass serious." I said semi yelling. That's when he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and locked the door. This nigga is crazy. I tried getting out his grip but it just keep getting stronger.

"Alyssa just stop or it will be worse for yourself." He said as he was sucking my neck.

I knew this was a bad idea to text him over here. He kept sucking on my neck. It was hard trying to keep in the moans. I finally got myself together. "Will get off of me. Watch somebody gonna find out."

"They won't if you keep your mouth shut." And with that he kissed me. I backed up. The kiss didn't feel right. It felt like I have kissed my brother and that's what he was.

"Alyssa are you home?"

I heard a man's voice. I opened my eyes to realize that it was Lucas.

"Oh shit." Is all I heard from Will.

"Do not tell what happened. Ok baby girl?" I didn't do nothing.

"Answer him."

"Lucas we up here." I yelled a little. I swear to God I hate Will and I'm not in the mood to see Lucas and I'm supposed to go over Roc's  house. This is overwhelming for me.😵😱

"Hey Aly- why is Will here in your room?" I didn't know what to say.

"We were just talking."

"About?" He said sounding concerned. I didn't say nothing.

"A date with Draya." Will said

"But y'all broke up. This isn't adding up. What is going on?" I looked at him and he looked me in my eyes.

Lucas POV

I can tell there was something wrong because when I got in her room I just felt like something was wrong. I looked in Alyssa's eyes to see she looked hurt and scared but by what? Could it have been me to hurt and scared her like that?😢😭

I looked into her eyes again and I can tell Will had something to do with it. She went to turn around and I seen dark marks on her neck.

"Alyssa come here for a second." She came and there were hickey marks on her neck.

"Who did this?" She didn't say anything.

"I think it's time for me to leave." Will said.

"No nigga what the fuck happened while y'all two were up here alone?"

"Alyssa?"

"Y'all have to go because I'm late for...ughh. JUST GET OUT!!"

I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead even though we ain't on good terms. "See you later Lyssa." I said walking out. Watch when she get back imma ask her what really happened.

Wow I can't believe that all happened to Alyssa.😱😡 I guess Will is starting to have feelings for Alyssa. Would Draya go out with Lucas even though that's her best friend's ex?
Comment and vote