Chapter 58

Alyssa POV

I woke up and Lucas was still asleep. I checked my phone for the time and it was 12:54. I got up slowly and quietly so he won't wake up. I went to get off the bed to falling. Once again, whenever Lucas does something, I was intend to fall.

Lucas got up and looked at me and smiled.

"Come here." He got up and walked me to the bathroom bridal style. He turned on the bath water and put bubbles in there.

"Put a lot of bubbles in there." He did as I said. I'm one childish teen.😂😂

I took off my close and got in when there was enough water.

"Thanks boo."

"Imma be back." He smiled and walked out.

The only thing that I kept thinking about was Lucas and I. I had the best time of my life. I wanted Lucas to be the first one to take my virginity. It was just something about him. 

I was knocked out my thoughts when Lucas said, "I'm baackk." He was completely naked. I covered my eyes.

"Don't act like you never seen me naked."

He said getting in with me. I love Lucas, even though he can be aggy, but I can deal with it.

"What you thinking about?"

"Us." I said honestly.

"What about us?"

"Like what are we?"

"I don't know, but check this. I really like you Alyssa and I feel like you be playing games."

"How do I be playing games? I really want to know."

"I'm not gonna argue with you ok, but I want to be with you. I don't care what you say. I know I did some mistakes and hurt you, but I promise I changed. I really love you with all my heart baby girl. So can you be my baby girl again?" He said looking straight in my eyes. With every word he said.

"Yes." I said crying. Usually I don't cry. I really think its that time of the month.😵😵

" Je t'aime tellement petite fille. Je vais vous respecter en tout temps . Vous avez juste si sexy. ( I love you so much baby girl. I will respect you at all times . You just sexy)

Omg his French is😍💦

After that we cleaned ourselves. He got out before me and I was wrinkled like a raisin. I put on my clothes that I already had here. I put my dirty clothes and the sheets in the washer.

"I would've did that." Lucas said putting on new sheets.

I grabbed the disinfectant spray to spray the room.

"Are you going back to school or you wanna stay here and chill?"

"Imma stay here." He smiled at me and kissed me.

"Where you going?"

"Imma about to get us some snacks."

"Aight get me some fruit snacks." He said smiling like a kid.

"Kk."

I walked downstairs to see Mama Coly in the kitchen.

"How are your legs and throat?"

"What do you me-"

Aw shit she was here, when Lucas and I had sex.

"Baby you know what I mean. You up there sounding like Mariah Carey."

I blushed and laughed.

"Did y'all use protection?"

"Yes."

"Because y'all are too young to be having a baby, right now."

"Yes, I know."

"Do you love my son."

"More than Jordans on Saturdays." We both shared a laugh.

"Next, time just close the door."

"Ok." I hugged her, got the snacks and headed upstairs.

"What took you so long?"

"Ya mom heard us, well me and we started talking."

"Only my mom." He said shaking his head. We chilled on his bed and watched tv.

"I love you Alyssa."

"I love you too."

I kissed him and cuddled up under him.

Alyssa and Lucas thinking.

I'm glad he's mine.

I'm glad she's mine.

Comment & Vote on what you think.