Chapter 68

Alyssa POV

After I took my shower and and a lil nap I wanted to make dinner because we haven't had a decent meal in a while.

Then everyone can leave because I'm starting to get aggravated of seeing these people.

Also I need to tell Lucas about what happened with Melanie and I because I feel really guilty without telling him.

I might just tell him now, but before I do that imma take out the food.

I got mashed potatoes, yams, green beans, BBQ chicken, and for dessert I got a chocolate cake to make.

After that I walked upstairs. When I went in our room and I didn't see Lucas. I went further and I still didn't see Lucas. I checked in the bathroom and he wasn't in there.

Last place I had to check was the walk in closet. It was really dark like if you stepped one foot in there you'll be taken.

Instead I me backing I slowly walked into the closet and when I turned on the light Lucas comes out from my right side and scared the shit out of me.

"ROOAAAARRRR!!!!" Lucas said making me jump.

"Lucas comes on man I could've shit myself you asshole."

He laughed for a lil bit then said, "But you didn't so.."

"Lucas I need to talk to you."

"OK spill the beans baby spill them."

"Ok." I said smiling a lil. I took a deep breathe because I don't know how this could go.

"Baby tell me. Is it bad?"

"Welll." I said in a high pitch voice and rolling out the ls.

"Tell babe. You can tell me anything."

"Ok, you remember when you, Mel and I was smoking?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"When we went into the bathroom and we....we kissed." I said the last part fast.

He was quiet for a good 3 minutes.

"Well babe." I said nudging him a lil.

"Umm... I don't know what to say."

"Well say something. I'm starting to get scared."

"You weren't scared when you kissed her tho." He said as he got up closed the door.

I was in straight up shock like I really couldn't believe this. I walked downstairs and seen him get his jacket and was about to leave.

"Where are you going?" I said tugging on his arm for him to stay.

"Don't matter. Go back to your girlfriend. I'm done. We done." When he said that he took off his promise ring and gave it to me.

"No. What are you doing?  We were high Lucas what do you expect." I said sobbing as I got the ring in my hand.

"I don't care. I'm not with that shit. So get the fuck out my face with all."

"Lucas I'm really sorry."

"Just stop. I'm done."

I got in front of him and stood there.

"What do you want Alyssa?" He said sounding aggravated.

"I want you to stay with me don't leave. I'm sorry. I really am. We were only high."

"Nah bitch move and don't call me again you nasty whore." I looked at him in complete shock because I never knew for him to say that to me.

I moved out the way and watched him speed off down the street. I closed the door and slid down the door crying.

"What's wrong Alyssa?" Melanie asked trying to touch my shoulder but I moved quickly.

"YOUR THE REASON WHY LUCAS AND I BROKE UP! I FUCKING HATE YOU! AND EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!" I said as I was crying and filled with anger.

Everyone got out and I went upstairs. I heard my phone ring thinking that it was Lucas, but it wasn't it was my mom.

I picked it up immediately and started to explain everything to her before she can even say hi.

"Well sweetie you made that choice, but the only thing I can tell you is just pray for everything to get back right. You understand?"

"Yes, but it's like I didn't mean to make Lucas that upset at me. I was only high and didn't know what I was doing it more of I was caught up in the moment, ya know. I just really love him and didn't want him to leave. Then I yelled at Melanie and told everyone to get out."

"Yes I understand but if you really love, you shouldn't have did that because that is considered cheating. Did you know that? And you can't yell at someone for your actions baby."

When I heard my mom say that I felt really bad for what I did to Lucas and Melanie. Well shit everybody.

"Baby you there?"

"Yes. When will you come back?"

"I have 2 more months left."

"Can you come home sooner? If that is possible."

"I did it any other time. So why not I'm coming home tomorrow."

"Omg yes yes yes!" I said happily and and jumping in circles.

"Aight baby tonight's gonna be long night. So I'll see you tomorrow."

"Kk. I love you."

"I love you too baby goodnight."

After she said that the phone went dead. I put my phone on my little night stand and took a shower. I put on my pajamas and went to bed.