Chapter 59

Alyssa POV

As I was with Lucas, my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was Chresanto. What the fuck could he want? It kept ringing.

"Bae are you gonna answer that?" The phone still kept ringing.

"Ok I'll answer."

Phone Convo

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

"Get to the point. Why did you really call me?"

"I didn't see you today besides this morning. Where you been?"

"Why would it matter? It didn't matter yesterday when you kissed that broad."

"I didn't kiss nobody yesterday."

"Then last period, who was that at your locker then?

"Babe, that's my cousin."

"SO WHO IN THE HELL TONGUE KISSES THERE COUSIN?!? YOU ONE NASTY, LYING BITCH. HOW COULD YOU JUST CALL MY PHONE AND THINK EVERYTHING IS PEACHES AND CREAM BECAUSE ITS NOT!!

I stopped to see if he had something to say. There was just silence.

"I trusted you Chresanto, but I guess not. Just...don't call my phone again." I hung up and got mad all over again.

"Its gonna be ok babe." Lucas said rubbing my back.

"Thanks Lucas."

"Anything for you, but I know what can get you happy." He said giving me a evil smile.

"No Lucas because my legs still hurt."

"I put in that work." He said having the pillow go up and down on him.

"Whatever."

"Oh yeah, so is daddy Lucas big?"

"Nah."

"That's not what your facial expressionn said when I took it out."

"Shut up Lucas."

"I take that as a yes."

"Yeah in your head."

"Do you want it again yes or no because you really testing me." Lucas said kissing my neck. Then he found my spot.

"Uh..uh Lucas st..omg." He always doing something.

"I told you stop playing around." He said still kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Ahh Lucas come on. We not going another round."

"Yes we are."

He got on top of me and started taking off his clothes and he took of my shirt.

"Lucas Coly, get off that little girl and put back on your clothes." Mama Coly said.

He looked up in shock and got off me real quick.

"Uhh...hey mama."

"Hey mama my ass. I'm going to the grocery store do you want anything?"

"I want some pringles, a soda and some privacy."

"You can get privacy when you have your own house and pay your own damn bills. What do you want sweety?" Mama Coly said calmly.

"I would want all chocolate." I said just joking around.

"I would want tacos."

"Ok, I'll be back."

Lucas and I nodded as mama Coly headed out.