Chapter 41

Before I start this chapter I have changed the characters. Wolftyla is going to play Alyssa and Draya is going to be playing Summerella. In case y'all don't know, they are vine famous and music artists.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Draya POV

After Alyssa and I argument, I felt really hurt because she blamed everything on me. I walked to my class and the only person they kept talking to me was Lucas. I went to my next which was gonna be lonely.

"Draya, can we talk?"

Without looking I said, "Lucas I'm not trying to go out with you. I don't want to talk to either because you are Alyssa's ex. I don't play those type of games."

"I'm not Lucas and I'm sorry." I looked up and seen Alyssa standing right there. Without thinking I jumped and have her a big hug.

"I miss you baby girl and didn't mean what I said to you. I was just mad at the fact that I got suspended for defending you and you didn't do anything." She said crying.

"I'm sorry too for not doing anything from you getting suspended. Wait...we can go change that right now. Let's go."

Alyssa POV

I'm so glad that I got my best friend back. I don't know what I would do without her in my life. We finally made it to the office after Draya yelled at the science teacher.

"You don't need to do this."

"But I want to." She turned around smiling. We seen Mrs. Fernandez.

"I need to talk to you Mrs. Fernandez."

"OK spill."

"Alyssa shouldn't have got suspended especially for me. I couldn't defend myself to a situation and she did."

"OK so what your trying to tell me is you want me to unsuspended Alyssa."

"Basically yes."

"OK but you guys gotta work out your situations with Will. Then if that works Will and Alyssa will not be suspended." We both nodded out heads and walked.

I screamed and hugged Draya so tight. "I love you Draya."

"I love you too. So...who gonna text Will?"

"I will. Then Will and I can meet at my house I ain't got nowhere to go."

"OK see you later."

Are y'all happy that Draya and Alyssa are friends now? And she got Alyssa unsuspended.😨😱

Comment and Vote