Chapter 45

Alyssa POV

*Recap*

"You ok baby girl?"

"Uhh yeah I'm fine."

"I know that's right." I heard Chres mumble under his breath.

I looked at him and smirked. I looked at his lips and I just wanted to kiss them because the are so big.

"Is there something that you like?"

"Yeah."

"What?"

"You."

"And that is?"

"Your lips. Why are the so big?"

"I don't know honestly."

"Oh."

I looked into his eyes and he looked in mines. That's when

*Recap Over*

That's when we kissed. It was real slow and passionate. I stopped when I heard screaming from the movie.

"Alyssa I know we haven't known each other for a long time, but it feels like we have. The connection we have together and how we just automatically click together. You make me laugh. You make me smile. You're smart. You're different from all the girls."

"What you trying to say?" Trying not to cry a little.

"What I'm saying is will you go out with me?"

"Yes I will go out with you." I said jumping and giving him a hug. He spun me around. I couldn't wait for this day.

Hours went by and the only thing we did was tell each other secrets, but the only one I didn't tell him was about Will.

"Girl what's wrong? Don't say nothing when it is something. I'll be there through your tough moments, ok."

"K, so before...(told Roc everything)

"Well are you ok now?"

"I'm just trying to figure out a way to tell Draya and Lucas."

"Why you need to tell them?"

"Because Draya is my best friend and Lucas is Will's nigga, so yeah."

"Wow you got a lot to handle, but imma be there." I gave him a warm smile and he kissed me. I kissed back. I got up, "Well I had a great time, but need to get my beauty sleep."

"Ok baby girl."

He walked me to my car. "See you tomorrow baby boy."

"Aight baby girl, be safe." I nodded and drove off.

**Minutes Later**

I finally got in to see Lucas on the couch sleeping. He looked so peaceful and quiet, well besides his snoring.😂😂 I went to bring him upstairs. I laid him in my bed. Took his shoes off, put him on one of his white t-shirts and shorts. I put the covers of him and went to change in the bathroom. I got done. I brushed my teeth and headed to bed. Turned off the lights.

"Alyssa?"

"Yes, Lucas?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my head and went to sleep. I cuddled with him and finally went to sleep.

Yeahhh, Alyssa and Roc finally go out!!👏👏

How do you think Alyssa will tell Draya and Lucas about Will?

Comment and Vote✨🌟🔐