Chapter 50

Craig POV

After that big fight at school Ray, Jacob and I brought Alyssa to my house. When we finally got there, I took her to the guest room. She had a few bruises on her face but nothing major. After I put her in the bed, I put her bag down on the dresser. I was about to leave when I heard Alyssa call my name.

"You ok?" I turned back around.

"I have a killer headache and my side hurts bad." She said pointing to her right side.

"Imma go get the first aid kit and some pain killers." I walked into the bathroom and got it.

"Where's Chres?" I would say I don't know but I think that would hurt her that he's not here.

"Uhh...he..had detention."

"Ohh."

"Come on." I said walking with the kit.

Alyssa POV

As Craig was helping me, the only thing that went through my head was Chres not being here. I knew Craig was lying because he kept looking around trying to figure out words to say.

I tried sitting up but my right side was hurting like shit. I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. I had a few cuts and bruises. I lifted up my shirt a little to see a big bruise on my side.

"Where did this come from and what happened?" I said as the pain came again and I'm trying not to cry.

"After you was done with Draya, you went to Lucas and started fighting him, so he slammed you and when you was on the ground Draya took that chance and "tried" fighting you but Ray and Jacob took her off of you, Chres was fighting Lucas and now you here."

"Thanks Craig for being here for me. I really appreciate it." I said giving him a hug.

"No pro-(gco)

"What about me you know, I had to box niggas up and shit and I don't get a thank you and I appreciate it." Ray said looking down with a puppy face.

"Aww come here you guys." I said as we came into a group hug.

"I love you Alyssa." Ray said.

"Aww I love you too boo."

"Oh my gosh I'm your boo now, what an upgrade."😂😂 Ray said sounding like a girl.

"Whatever." That's when we heard a knock from downstairs. I went to open it and it was Chres. He looked at me with an apologetic face.

"Alyssa I'm sorry." I didn't care for his excuse I just hugged him.

"I miss you and thanks"

"I missed you too and your welcome."

"Aww." Is all I heard and a picture snap.

I looked up to see Jacob with his phone. I walked up to him to see the picture. It looked very cute but you can see the bruise on my side a little.

"You should send that to me."

"Aight."

Out of nowhere I started getting sleepy. "Can I crash here for tonight?"

"Yeah, you wanna go get your clothes from your house?"

"It's just for tonight Craig but yeah." I said laughing a little. I went to reach for my phone in my pocket, but it wasn't there.

"Um do you guys nowhere my phone is?"

"Check upstairs." Ray said.

I went upstairs and it was on the night stand. I checked it if my mom called or texted.

"Alyssa you found it?" Craig asked from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm coming right now." I came downstairs and was ready to go.

"That is real nasty Alyssa." Ray said

"What is nasty?"😕

"Your not coming nowhere." I looked at him and figured out what he meant.

"Your nasty Ray, can we just go?"

"Aight lets roll."

*10 Minutes Later*

I got out the car to see Lucas car there too like oh God.😷🙅

I walked in to see that bitch in my house like the fuck.

"What are you doing here?"

"Waiting on Lucas."

"You could've waited for him in the car or at your house, but whatever."

She rolled her and crossed her arms. I really wanted to jump on her right on the spot, bit nah because she already look like Will.😂😂

I seen Lucas in my room getting his things out the closet. I hid on the side of the wall and watched him put his things away. When he turned back towards the closet he had tears on his face. I felt bad because we used to be something, but he ruined it. I walked in and he just looked at me.

"Um...hey Lyssa..how long you been here?" He asked wiping he tears real quick.

"Well it all started when my dad had business tri-(gco)

"Alyssa that's not what I meant."

"I know, how long you been here? I said going to my closet to get some things.

"Like five minutes ago."

"Ohh." I said not really caring.

"After you done can you give me my keys back?"

"Alyssa you don't have to be like that."

"Be like what Coly?"

Lucas POV

I know Alyssa is pissed at me for going out with her ex best friend and putting my hands on her. I didn't mean to do all that, its just Draya was there through all that and now she's here I want Alyssa back. She was my rock and dealt with a lot of things and I was the one to be there for her, not those other niggas.

"Earth to Lucas..hello?" Alyssa said.

"I'm sorry." I looked down.

She walked up to me and said, "I know Coly." She lifted my head up and smiled. I don't know why she did that knowing that she mad.

Alyssa POV

The only reason why I smiled at Lucas and not throw him out a window because I need to learn how to forgive and forget that's what my mom always said. So I listened, plus my mom loves Lucas even though he did some things.

"Lucas you really hurt me."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"You keep saying that, but nothing changes. You do the same thing that every boy does in hat school, I'm just sick of it."

"Alyssa I'll make it up to you. I'll do anything." He said getting closer to me.

"I'll see for myself. Goodbye Lucas."

"Can we start off with a hug and take it from there?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, please."

I turned around and gave him a side hug a smile. I got my things and started walking.

"See you tomorrow baby girl." He said sounding happy.

"Aight."

Alyssa and Lucas are on a "friendly" relationship. What would you do if Lucas asked you to be friends again

Comment & Vote