Chapter 38

Alyssa POV

Beep beep bee.

I woke up from alarm. For some reason I was just happy today. I went in my bathroom to do my morning hygiene. I got dressed and headed off for school.

As I was walking down the stairs I seen annoying ass Lucas. "Good morning baby girl. You look beautiful today."

I smiled at him because I know I look sessy. I walked passed him to get an apple. I bit into it as I went to get a water from the fridge. "So you just gonna ignore me like Alyssa."

I looked at the time and had 15 minutes before I go. As I was on my phone, I got a text from Roc.

Text Convo

Papi Roc👑💦~ Good morning beautiful👅

Mami Lyssa💍🔐~ Good morning boo😍

Papi Roc👑💦~ Wyd

Mami Lyssa💍🔐~ Bout to head out for school😵

Papi Roc👑💦~ Imma pick you up..if that's ok

Mami Lyssa💍🔐~ It's fine you don't have to

Papi Roc👑💦~ But I want to see you in 5👑💎

Mami Lyssa💍🔐~ Kk💦🔐

I got off my phone and went back upstairs to get my bag. I got my clear lipgloss and put some on. I went back downstairs to hear a beep. "Alyssa!?" I heard from Lucas, but I closed the door any way.

I saw Roc standing on the side of his car, smiling at me. "Hey baby boy." I said as I was running to hug him. He spun me around, I was just so happy to see him.

"Hey baby girl. I miss you." He said still spinning me around.

"I miss you too." He finally put me down and opened the door for me. He got in on the driver's side and drove off. I put my blue aux cord in and played Santo August No Limits °aka Roc Royal in case you didn't know°

I was singing and then that's when Roc had to sing the nasty parts.

This ain't about makeup this ain't about nails. Tonight is the night where I don't really care. If you in them flip flops or got on them heels. Baby regardless it's gonna get real (Ohh!) Just meet me at the front door. Address, I ain't gonna make you beg for it. (Yeah!) I'm feelin' on and I'm nasty...

It ain't to late for you to come through. Yeah, I know you got time for Daddy 'doe. Said she on the way wit' good news She ain't got nothin' on.

He turned the music down and said, "I didn't know you listen to my music." Roc said over the music.

"Yeah, I support." I said. He was parking and he just looked at me.

"What?" I said smiling at him

"I forgot to tell you..you look very pretty."

"Aww thank you baby boy and you sessy yo self." I said blushing at what he said before.

"I know I be finessin." He said as we were laughing. We both got out as everyone was just looking us. Well we aren't together so I don't know why they lookin.

"Well see you around or at lunch."

"Ok baby girl." I tried giving him a hug but see he way too tall for that. He picked me up and gave me one. I got down and walked off to my locker.

How y'all feel about Roc and Alyssa now? What should I do for next chapter? Write in the comment section or text me.

Comment and Vote