Chapter 14

Alyssa POV

I walked into my room and slammed the door. I laid across my bed and was thinking. He never wants me to be happy. Then when I'm mad or whatever feeling he doesn't ask am I ok. Then, he always on these stupid business trips. 

My mom barely go on business trips because she wants to spend more time with me. I love parents but my dad he doesn't show it sometimes, we;; most of the time.

II heard a knock at the door. "Alyssa can I come in?" I heard my mom say

I opened the door and went  back to my bed and laid there again. "Alyssa you ok?" She came over to me  and hugged me. I started crying because what if Lucas doesn't want me after this happened. Even though he said that he won't but still.

My dad came came in and just looked at me. I rolled my eyes as my mom was about to get up. I pulled her back down because I didn't want to be alone in the same room as my dad right now.

"Alyssa...I'm sorry for what I did downstairs but isn't that the same boy that bullied you and Draya and that other dark skin boy. " I laughed a little at the way he described Will. My phone was ringing. I looked at the name and it was Will. After my phone stopped ringing I got a text from Will. Then another call which was from Draya. I smirked and looked at my dad. He looked mad. 

"Why you look mad for?" 

"Alyssa give me your phone." He cane and trued to grab my phone but I moved my arm where he can't get it.

"No, your not getting my phone first. Second, you mad at the fact that my phone was interrupting your fake session. Third, the only reason why you are doing this because you know damn well you don't care about me. You never did the only thing you can care about is your stupid business trips. Why can't you be like my mom and say, "No, I want to spend sometime with my family." 

"Alyssa." I heard my dad say

"Shut up, I'm trying to talk to my mom for a second. Ma...the only reason why dad wants to spend much time at his business trips and not with us because he been seeing someone." My mom slapped me. I held my face as tears grew into my eyes. I can feel the mark grown onto my face which hurt real bad.

Was Alyssa's mom wrong for slapping her? What will Alyssa do now? Comment and Vote