Chapter 63

Alyssa POV

*Recap*

"You and Lucas are really cute together." Melanie said washing her hands.

"Thank you."

"You know who also looks good together?"

"Who?"

"The owl." We both busted out laughing and falling into each other.

"But for real though. I really think...

*Recap Over*

"But for real though. I really think that you are a cute person." 

She walked closer to me and held my waist. She looked in my eyes. Then next thing we know we kissed. I wrapped my arms around her neck as her hands lead towards my butt. She squeezed it and I moaned a little bit. She bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I denied it. She squeezed my butt harder which made me moan even louder than before. I pulled away to catch my breath. She picked me up and put me on the counter. She spread my legs apart and pulled down my pants. She kissed me as she fingered me. I started moaning, I moaned in her mouth as I dug my nails in her back. Then she went down and started slurping all my juice, I threw my head back. She came back up and kissed me. I pulled back and looked into her eyes and pecked them two times. I got off the counter and started the water. 

"Can you go get me some clothes Mel?"

 "Sure babe." She pecked my lips and walked out. 

I stopped the water and put some bubbles in there. I got in the tub and leaned my head back because the warmness felt so good. I was just thinking . Do Melanie really like me or was it the drugs talking?

The door opened and I looked to see Lucas there with his shirt off. He just looked at me and locked the door. He took his clothes off and got in with me. He then took two fingers and shoved them inside of me. I gasped real loud and he kept pumping in and out. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head.........

After that we cleaned ourselves and got out. I put my dirty clothes away and went downstairs to get something to drink. I opened the refrigerator and I bent down to get some orange juice, I felt a hard smack on my butt. I stood up quickly and hissed. I turned around and it was Lucas.

"What did you do that for?" I asked still rubbing my butt. He walked up to me and pecked my lips two times.

"Are we still going to the movies?" Melanie asked coming into the kitchen. We both looked at Lucas to see what he gon do.

"It's up to y'all if y'all wanna go bc I just want to chill." He said leaning on the counter eyeing Melanie up and down. I grabbed Lucas by his arm because we not going to have that.

"Excuse us." I said speeding by her. I walked him to the living room and stopped where she can't hear us.

"Do you like Melanie?" I asked curious as fuck.

"Nah. Why you ask that?" He said wobbly still hit from the blunt.

"I saw the way you looked at her up and down. What was that all about?" I said getting closer to him to get an answer.

"I don't like her if that's what your thinking. Imma tell you the truth now she cute and all, but I don't want her and that's all facts."

I looked into his eyes and he wasn't lying. I felt bad because I basically accused him of liking another girl.

"Sorry babe." I said looking down feeling embarrassed.

"It's ok. I get it, you don't trust me fully and I respect that."

"It's not that...it's just I don't want what happened with the whole situation."

"I told you I'm not gonna hurt you no more. I swear on everything I love ma."

He lift my head up and kissed my forehead. I hugged his torso as we walked back into the kitchen.

When we go into the kitchen I didn't see Mel. I jogged up the stairs and checked in her room. I seen her laying down in her Nike sports bra and shorts. I bit my lip while staring at her body. I walked up to her and smacked her butt. Then I laid on her back.

"Hey baby girl?" She asked as I can hear her smiling.

"Hey boo." I said looking at her phone as she was on Instagram. I got on my phone and took a picture of her looking cute as fuck. I tagged her in it and posted it. Like 10 seconds later she looked at the post and said, "Really?"

She got off Instagram and got up and closed the door. I sat up on the bed and was on my phone until Melanie said something that wasn't expected.

What do you think Melanie said to Alyssa?

Ok guys, I know y'all been for a hella long time, but I been real busy with a lot of things, but I'll really try to update enough for y'all.