Chapter 21

Draya POV

A nurse came out. Will and I stood up and walked to her. She said, "I have good and bad news. The good news is Lucas is going to be ok. He is going to be leaving tomorrow."

"Why can't he come home tonight?" Will asked

"Well we have to do a little more testing on him."

"So is Alyssa going to be ok." I asked 

"Well, she is not doing to good. She got shot in her back two times. One of the bullets is close to her heart that it would probably kill her and we don't want that. We took the other bullet out from her back and we got another bullet from out her right arm. She has also has been in a deep coma."

After she said all that I just started crying because I can't see my life without Alyssa. I asked, "Can we see them or..." I know damn well this bitch better say yes.

"Yes you can see them." She walked us to their rooms. We got to Lucas's room and then on the other side of the room I see Alyssa looking pale and not looking like herself. I stood there and dropped down to the floor and cried. She looked horrible. 

I got up and said hi to Lucas and gave him hug and all. We were talking for a while. I couldn't stop looking at Alyssa. I walked over to her. Her skin was cold. I put the covers over her a little. I got on the other side of the bed and just hugged her. I started praying to myself for Alyssa.

Lucas POV

When I seen Will and Draya, I was so happy but I can feel Draya's vibe. She said hi and gave me a hug. I kept seeing her look over at Alyssa. The way Alyssa looked make me wanna cry but I kept it manly. 

Will looked at me knowing that I might break because I finally got my back and to see her not smiling and looks half way dead that bothers me a lot. Draya started walk towards Alyssa and she out covers over her and laid on the other side of the bed and hugged Alyssa. 

At that point I couldn't take anymore. I just broke down and started crying.  I heard Will say, "It's going to be ok, at least you get to come home tomorrow."

"Will Alyssa come home tomorrow?" I looked at him and he looked down.

How is this chapter guys? Tbh as I was writing this chapter I cried but any who comment and vote.