Chapter 28

Sorry I haven't been updating but here I go. Alyssa's Outfits^^

Alyssa POV

Lucas asked for a towel. As I went to give him a towel his phone kept vibrating. After I came out the bathroom, his phone still was vibrating. I looked at his phone and it was a girl named Marcella. She was texting him. I unlocked his phone and he was texting her last night.

<>Messages<>

Marcella: Hey baby

Lucas: I'm not your baby, but hi

Marcella: You gonna do what you said you was gonna do

Lucas: Nah

Marcella: WHY?!?

Lucas: I have a whole girlfriend.

Marcella: Fuck her, you know you want this

Lucas: Actually, I don't want none of that and no you not gonna fuck her bc that's my job

Marcella: Whatever Lucas, just watch you gonna be mine.

<>Messages Over<>

"What the fuck are you doing?" Lucas said. 

I was gona lie but how would he trust me? I'm just gonna be honest and loyal to him. "I was reading your texts from a girl named Marcella." 

He looked shocked. He came speeding to get his phone. I moved my hand. "Baby why you playing games?" I sat down.

"Lucas do you love me?" I said looking down at the ground.

Lucas came over and lifted my head. "I can't even explain how much I love you. Alyssa can I ask you a question?" 

"You already did but go ask another one." I said with a slight attitude.

"First, what is the attitude for and do you love me?" He said looking straight into my eyes. I looked down again because I couldn't look at him. I do love him, but I think we rushed into the whole dating thing.

"Words can't even explain how much I love you Lucas and I don't have an attitude. Why you ask?"

"Because it sounds like it. Also about that Marcella thing. She wanted me to come over and I told her that I couldn't come over because I have you and I love you." 

"I know but what were you gonna do?"

"Well I was gonna do some things."

"And this was before or after you asked me out?"

"This was wayy before, but don't worry about her because she is the school thot anyway." I believed everything he said, but I'll talk to him at my house or his.