Girl Meets Zay's awesome plan

Riley was still in bed when her best friend Maya entered her room through the window. ''Riles, wake up!'' Maya jumped on the bed and pushed Riley out. ''You know what day this is?'' Riley yawned and then said smiling: ''No, tell me, peaches.'' '''THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, OF COURSE!'' Maya shouted. She finally didn't have to worry about homework or tests anymore - not that she ever did. After today, the girls had seven weeks off. Maya took Riley's hands and together they danced through the room. ''Everything okay, girls?'' Topanga called from downstairs. ''Yes, mom!''

After a quick breakfast, the two left and met up with their friends Lucas and Farkle at the subway. ''Hey, what's up?'' Lucas asked. ''Huckleberry'', Maya said, making a bow. Riley giggled and said hi. As soon as she'd seen Lucas, a blush had started creeping its way up her cheeck. ''Let's go'', she quickly said. The four of them went to school, where Zay was already waiting for them. ''Guys, I've got some serious news and y'all wanna hear it!'' '''Sure'', Farkle said. Zay was telling them about his aunt and that she was willing to lend them her holiday home on Hawaii for three weeks. ''And it won't cost a thing!'' Zay exclaimed. ''Well, of course we have to pay for the flight'', he added quickly. His friends were speechless. ''Oh my God, you have to be kidding me!'' Riley shouted. ''This is amaaazing.'' In her head she imagined her and her friends on the beach and in the ocean...But then her expression changed. ''There's no way my dad is going to let me go.'' Everyone thought about that. ''I'll take care of that'', Maya said. ''Yeah, we could always try'', Lucas said. ''Maya is right.''
The bell rang and they went to their first class of the day - science.

**Dear readers,

Thanks for reading this chapter. I've read it for the first time since publishing and I found it funny how it was completely different from the rest of the story. I just wanted to say that later on, that chapters are much longer, sorry for that. I hope you still want to give this story another chance. Have a lovely day xx

*I hope you liked it :) Thanks for reading!

I hope to update soon.

Love,