Girl Meets Hawaii

'Wow...' Riley mumbled. She had been saying for a whole hour. 'Riles, we get it. No need to repeat it', Maya said slightly annoyed, but she was silently admiring the island herself. 'We should be there in a few minutes', Zay said, holding a map in his hands. 'Thank God, this suitcase is heavy', Josh muttered under his breath. Everyone was panting, glad that they were almost there. They decided to walk to their holiday home - which clearly wasn't their best idea so far. It was very warm and everyone was sweating. Sure, they had experienced some hot summers in New York, but here it seemed like the temperature just kept rising and rising. At first, they enjoyed their walk. Taking in the views and discussing what they were going to do once they arrived at the mansion. But now, everyone just wanted a bottle of water and air conditioning. 'Are you sure this is the right way, Zay? Because I see...well, I see nothing', Maya said. The others looked around. 'I agree with Maya', Farkle said. 'This definitely isn't the way.' There were no houses, the road came to an end and if they didn't want to get dehydrated, they needed some water fast. 'Uh-oh', Riley simply said.

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry for this really short chapter, but I don't have any time. I won't be able to update until Friday. I'm really sorry. Anyway, thanks for reading! And thank you so much for voting and the 300 views! It means a lot to me. What do you think is going to happen to the group?

Love,