Girl Meets Sugar(SUGAAAAHH)

Riley and Maya had been looking for over fifteen minutes, until they finally found Lucas. He shifted his gaze from the one girl to the other, clearly feeling uncomfortable. 'Riley... I had nothing to do with it. I-' 'I know', Riley said. She walked up to him and gave him a hug. Surprised, he put his arms around her. After a while, they broke apart. 'So, um, yeah...' Maya stuttered. 'Maya has something she wants to talk to you about.' 'I'm listening.'
'Well... You remember last night?' Lucas looked at her, annoyed. 'I'll take that as a yes', Maya said. 'See, when I kissed you I thought I was kissing someone else. Josh.'  Lucas now seemed confused. 'But wouldn't it be weird if you'd just randomly start kissing him and, oh- It all makes sense now. The looks you were giving each other during last night's dinner and all of that. 'You guys already kissed once.' Maya nodded. Lucas' mouth was wide open. 'Oh get over yourself, Huckleberry! It's not like you've never kissed Riley.' Riley and Lucas both looked at the ground awkwardly. 'So you and Josh?' Lucas said. 'How great for you! Glad that's solved. I have to go now, bye!' 'Bye', Riley said and she waved. Maya turned towards her best friend. 'Riles...?' 'Yes, Peaches?' 'Have you and Lucas never kissed?' 'Um, well, no, not really. And I would've told you if we had.' 'Yeah, but...' Maya shook her head. 'Not even a little peck?' 'Drop it, Maya!' Riley said, a little bit embarrassed.

When the group was enjoying a nice breakfast, Josh said: 'Guys, were almost out of food. I think we need to look for a supermarket.' 'I know a place', Vanessa offered. 'That's settled, then.'

After breakfast, the group immediately left to go to the shop. After thirty minutes or so of walking, they finally reached it. 'Water!' Riley said, practically running into the shop, dragging Maya with her. Vanessa laughed and then entered the shop. The guys soon followed as well. They all picked out food they liked. When they had all the groceries, they went to the most important part of the supermarket. 'Sugaaaaahhh', Farkle said, looking at all the different kinds of candy. 'I want that one.' Riley pointed at the sugar bears. 'Oohh and this one. And that one to! Oh my God, there's chocolate!' Maya rolled her eyes, but had to laugh anyway. When they were done and paid for their groceries, they went outside. A blast of heat hit them, reminding them that they had to walk back the whole way to the mansion. Walking half an hour? Okay. Walking half an hour in Hawaiian heat? Looks like there's a new Mission Impossible! They walked slowly, while complaining about the heat. 'How much longer?' Maya asked. 'About ten more minutes', said Josh, who was walking next to her. 'Ugh.' She couldn't take it any longer. 'How much longer now?' 'Still ten minutes, Maya.'

After what seemed like forever, they finally arrived at the mansion. 'I'm ready to jump into the pool!' Zay said. Everyone was quiet. They hadn't had the best experiences in the pool so far. 'Or we could go to the beach after lunch', he quickly suggested. Everyone agreed with this plan. The girls decided to prepare lunch this time, so the guys had some free time. 'I'm gonna go to bed', Zay announced. 'It's one p.m., Zay', Josh said. 'So? Can't a guy get some rest? We walked, like, a thousand miles.' He ran upstairs. 'We could help the girls', Lucas said. 'Gaming it is', Josh said with a grin on his face. Lucas laughed and they left for the television room. Even though they were occupied with the game, the boys couldn't help but notice the awkwardness between them. That was all a product of the Lucas-and-Maya kiss. 'So, um, man, you need to know: That kiss wasn't meant to happen. I was caught by surprise.' 'It's okay, man, Maya explained, it's okay.' 'Okay, great', Lucas said, feeling relieved. 'I just wished... Never mind.' 'What? You wish what?' 'I wish I could turn back time. I was saving my first kiss for Riley and it didn't turn out so well.' Josh gave him a pat on his back. 'I understand. But that doesn't mean it will be less special.' 'I know, but still... I wanted my moment to be my moment. You get what I mean, right?' 'I think so', Josh said. 'But Riley is still my niece and as her uncle I must warn you: If you ever hurt her even in the slightest bit, I'll kick you southern ass all the way back to Texas!' Lucas laughed. 'I won't hurt her.' 'Good', Josh answered. They continued their video game.

Hello everyone :) I know I said this chapter would be a little longer, but unfortunately, it's not. However, I will be posting a larger chapter soon. I just don't know when. I hope you all liked it. Thank you so much for reading and a special thank you for those who voted on previous chapters!

Love,