Girl Meets Yes Or No

'Soooo... can Josh come with us?' Riley asked, clearly excited about this new idea. 'Wait, will someone please tell me what's going on?' Josh said confused. 'I'll tell ya, brother', Cory started. 'These girls want you to join them on their trip to Hawaii, which is ludicrous and irresponsible. 'You teenagers can't take care of yourself out there in the world. And the world is big. Topanga, they won't survive. We must keep them inside forever and ever!' Topanga laughed. 'I think it might be good for them to explore the world. And besides, Maya's right. Josh isn't a teenager, he is an adult now. They will be completely safe with him. Have a little faith, Cory.' Cory groaned. 'Even if they go, Lucas will be joining them. I won't let a thirty-year-old come near my precious little daughter.' 'Dad!' Riley exclaimed and Maya said: 'You do know he's only one year older than we are, don't you?' Josh coughed to get everyone's attention. 'Why is no one asking me something? I neither accepted the offer nor declined', he said. 'That's because there's no offer. I changed my mind. Riley, I'm not letting you go', Cory said. After that, the room fell silent.

Riley was upset about her dad ruining their plan. Why couldn't he just trust her? She sat in the bay window with Maya, who was trying to cheer her up even though she felt kind of down herself. 'No holiday with uncle Josh...' she said. 'But there are also lots of other fun things to do.' She elbowed Riley, who hadn't spoken for over an hour. 'Mmmm.' Maya sighed and closed her eyes. After a while, Cory and Topanga entered Riley's room with Josh following closely behind. 'We decided you can go on your stupid trip', Cory said, obviously not very happy with what was happening. The girls began cheering, but immediately stopped as he said: 'But only on these conditions: First of all, you must call every day, so we'll know you're safe. Second, you listen to whatever Josh tells you to do. He's the oldest and the wisest of you guys. And last of all, look out for yourselves. Don't do anything stupid.' But the girls didn't even hear it. They began cheering again and started jumping on Riley's bed. Josh was watching with a smile on his face. Seeing his niece and her best friend so happy made him happy. 'Don't worry, Cory, I will look after them.'

Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't have much time. In only a few chapters, the friends will be on Hawaii and the adventure begins.

Thanks for reading!

Love,