A/N

Hey guys, this is just an authors note, not a chapter, sorry!

The reason why I haven't updated in so long is because I've either been too busy or I've had a writers block and to be honest, I've lost some interest in this book.

When I started writing this book, I had just finished the Divergent series and I was absolutely obsessed. But now that the phase has faded I'm slightly uninterested with Divergent. 

Even though I have lost some interest, I am determined to finish this book. I am proud of this book and I am amazed that it has 40k reads. 

Thank you all so much for the support. 

I will definitely finish this book but after I do, I will not be writing any more Divergent fan fiction - sorry :/ If you still want to follow me for my future works which will probably be teen fiction that's awesome, if you wish to unfollow after this book is done, I understand.

Also, if I have made any grammar mistakes in previous chapters please feel free to tell and if you guys have any ideas of what you want to happen in this book, feel free to message me and I will collaborate those ideas into the book :)

Thank you again for all the support, I will update again once exams are over. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)