Chapter 14 Fights and Friendship

Trents p.o.v

Shit

What have I done! I need to tell her the truth but how? She's never going to listen to me. I just yelled in confusion as I swiped all of the things lying on my drawer onto the floor.

I heard the door crack open a slight bit before Colton showed his face.

"Alpha we have a bit of a problem" he said eyeing up the things which lay on the ground. I nodded giving him a frown in a response.

I just wanted a minute alone. Is that to much to ask?

"I will be down in 5 minutes" he nodded in response and shut the door behind him.

Every time I see Lana it just gets me so worked up. I really just want to explain everything that's going on to her but she's just not prepared to listen.

It hurts how she hates me so much but I'm madly in love with her. Why won't she understand that I'm not cheating on her! She just has to hear me out! At the end of the day whatever I was doing was for the good of the pack as well.

I sat down on my bed letting my head fall in my hands. Maybe I should try texting her or calling her.

I shouldn't do it right now though because she must still be pretty pissed at me and I do not want a slap from her again.

I love Lana but how can I explain everything to her? First I had thought to write her a letter to explain myself. But I wanted to be beside her when I told her everything!

I stayed seated in my bedroom, even though they're was a ruckus downstairs, nothing Colton can't handle I'm sure.

I couldn't wait any longer I had to tell Lana everything. It's the only way my mind will be at peace. I rang her mobile but was sent straight to her answering machine.

"Hey this is Lana" her soft voice spoke I treasured every word that came out her mouth "if its an emergency then suck it up and leave me alone bye" her answering machine was pretty funny.

It was enough for a smile to finally plaster on my face. I got up and began to go through my drawers, the day Lana had met the pack she had forgotten her bracelet here and every morning I take a glance at that bracelet because it makes me feel stronger. I feel as though her presence is always with me, and it makes my horrible days get better.

I held the bracelet tightly in my hand:

I swear that I will get Lana back even if its the last thing I do and that's a promise.

I looked at the time and realised I had to get ready for school. Yup I got up at 5am because everyone in the pack had woken up and the current time was 7:49am. School starts in a hour and 10 minutes.

I wouldn't have even gone to that stupid school if it wasn't for Lana, I was only there so I could get her back and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I put the bracelet back in my drawer and shut it over lying down on my bed again.

The door creaked open again and Ryan walked in.

A worried expression was plastered across his face and instantly I knew something had happened.

"Alpha we need you right now!" He yelled taking a gulp of air in. I nodded my head giving a frustrated sigh.

I really couldn't be bothered dealing with the pack, I had to sacrifice my everything for them. It really hurt that all the other pack members had their mates but I didn't have mine.

To be honest it's all my fault, as soon as I had met Lana I should have told her the whole truth, she would have totally understood.

"Alpha!" Ryan yelled waving his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention again.

I shut my eyes tightly and opened them again. I pushed past Ryan and went down the stairs to see what the problem was. There were loud banging noises coming from the front garden which just made me walk faster.

Something was seriously wrong.

I began to softly jog and pulled open the front door, Ryan slowly followed behind me his eyes pierced forward. I looked ahead only to find that stupid dumbass boy standing in my territory.

"What do you want Drake?" I snarled,the top half of my lip was curled up aggressively as I remembered him kissing Lana.

"Don't dare try come beside Lana because she's mine!" He yelled walking closer to me.

I could feel my wolf was taking over, really quickly.

"Oh really she's yours?" I asked sarcastically giving a challenging laugh. "Since when did she agree to be with a dumb fucker like you" I spat out as I saw his fist clench tightly.

I just laughed in response, he really thinks he can come on my land and challenge me? Well he thought wrong!

"Since last night" he laughed as my body tensed, what could have possibly happened last night? I looked at Colton and Ryan who were grabbing onto me tightly.

"Just leave it Trent" Colton said giving daggers to Drake.

I pulled away from both of them an moved closer to Drake. He was really pushing my buttons and I knew it wouldn't be long until my aggressive wolf came out.

"What happened last night?" I asked curiously really pissed of!

I could smell the strong scent of Lana on him which made me even more concerned. Anger burned within me as I felt as though lava was boiling through my veins.

"We had-" I knew exactly what he was going to say next. Fire burned within me as I let out grunt.

Before I knew it I had turned into my wolf and let out a loud growl!

He was going to get badly hurt or die today!

--------

Lana p.o.v

I waited impatiently for Drake to come into chemistry but there was no sign of him.

I really just wanted to talk to him about everything that had happened and let him know that everything that happened last night was a mistake.

I didn't want to lead him on, plus the mating party was on in a couple of days so he would probably find his mate there.

I drummed my fingers impatiently on my desk as my eyes were pierced on the door. He was usually never late so this is a first!

I continued drumming my fingers "will you stop that" Dylan Graham's yelled to me as I stopped drumming.

I rolled my eyes paying no attention to the current work. My phone buzzed as I silently looked at the text:

Hey Lana wanna go out today? I have a day of! :)
From: nick

A smile appeared on my face as i re-read Nicks text. I didn't even get to tell Alexis about nick being back!

She had just been so busy with her mate (zack). It had began to upset me how little time we were spending together because her and zack always have something planned.

As much as I wanted to go with Nick I declined his offer because I just wasn't ready to go out anywhere yet!

I wasn't mentally prepared and too much was going on in my life!

After a long draggy period of chemistry it was finally lunch. My heart was beating rapidly as I thought of where both my friends were.

Drake and Alex were both no where to be seen, I had began to get worried so sent a text to both but got no reply.

After half an hour I finally got a text from Alex.

To:Lana

Lana Drakes in hospital

From: Alex

-----------

A/N

NOT EDITED!

Vote, comment, fan

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k