Chapter 30 Not a cheater?

Not Edited!!

Previously:

"I've got an idea, I will tell alpha Jason that were going to my house for a bit. I will drop you of wherever you have to meet Trent, then collect you later and you can tell me everything that happened" I grinned at her plan.

"Fine lets go"

"It's time for you to finally get answers" I grinned, its about time I actually find out why Trent cheated on me.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

"Jass I'm going out with Alexis" I yelled to him from the front door.

"Why?! You're going Florida tomorrow and you've not even packed" I asked from the top of the stairs glaring at me.

Alexis looked down at the ground.

"Hello Alpha" she murmured under her breath.

"Hi Alexis. How's Zach and David?" (a/n David is Alex's dad) Jass asked her giving a small smile.

"They're good Alpha, how's Luna Chloe?" she asked finally looking up from the ground.

A smile etched on Jason's face just by the name of her mate.

"She's extraordinary, I reckon you have probably heard the news from you're father" Jason said smiling at Alex widely.

"What news alpha?" Alex asked, as Jason walked down the stairs.

"Chloe is pregnant" he said to Alex. She smiled and clapped her hands together.

"Congratulations alpha" she yelled.

I grabbed onto her arm and began to walk towards the door.

"Jason I will be back in about an hour or 2 max" I yelled as I walked out the door.

"Lan-" I slammed the door shut before he could say anything else and giggled.

"Hurry lets go before Jason runs out to stop us" I whispered to Alexis as we ran to her car.

I quickly gave her the address and within a few minutes we were parked outside the caffe.

That's when the nerves kicked in.

I had wanted answers for so long, but when I was getting them I didn't want them anymore. I was afraid of what I would hear!

I was afraid I would get hurt again! and most of all I was afraid of the reason! The reason he cheated on me.

"So you ready?" Alexis asked, her voice small beside me.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I muttered getting out the car.

"Call me when you need picked up" she said leaning over to look at me. I nodded grabbing my phone from the dash board and slamming the car door shut.

She drove away as I stayed standing outside the caffe.

I was terrified of going in. But I really needed to know why he cheated on me.

I was just about to open the door when my phone started ringing in my hand. I looked down to see who it was and Drake was calling me.

Why was Drake calling me?

I picked the phone up in a rush.

"Hello?" I asked quizzically.

"Hey" he replied rather calm, which calmed me down too.

"Remember how you told me to keep an eye on Trent's house and see if Hannah comes back" I nodded but realized I was on the phone.