Chapter 22 Florida?

NOT EDITED:

so don't complain

Previously:

The results beeped in my hand as I looked down at the results.

Pregnant

Was carefully scribed into the machine as my heart sunk. The test fell to the ground as I realized one thing:

I have to go back to Trent.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

"Are you ok in there Lana?" Chloe asked worry lacing her voice. I wanted to reply but I felt like crying.

"Lana?" Chloe yelled again but I still couldn't reply.

"Lana?" she began to tap the door, as I sunk down to the floor.

This could honestly not be happening to me.

What is going on?

"Lana open the damn door!" she yelled. I got up and opened the door my hands were shaking as she looked at me, dread in her eyes.

That's when I burst out crying.

"Oh sweetie" Chloe cried pulling me into a right hug. She patted my back continuously, in a soothing motion.

"It's all going to be ok" she said tapping my back. We both knew that statement was a lie.

Nothing was going to be ok everything was just getting worse as the days went on.

"Nothing's going to be ok" I cried into her shoulder as she patted me gently on my shoulder.

"First my mate cheats on me, then my best friend starts having feelings for me, my other best friend was lying to me, I slapped my mum on the face and let's not forget the icing on top of the cake! I'm pregnant with my mates baby who I bet has forgotten about my existence" I yelled all in one breath.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry" she said wiping away my tears "there's always a rainbow at the end of a storm." I nodded even though I didn't believe a word she was saying.

I continued crying for the next few hours over how my life was completely ruined, and how I wish I had never even found my mate. Obviously Chloe was there the whole time patting my back and saying "everything will be alright".

I can't believe she didn't just get fed up of my constant sobbing and throw me out of her room. Instead she sat down and tried to relax me.

Obviously it didn't work though, because the tears still continued to leave stains on my cheeks.

After another half hour, the tears had dried up and nothing was coming out of my eyes. They were dry from crying so much.

My stomach growled signaling to Chloe that I was I fact hungry. She lifted me up and sat me down on the bed.

"Lana I'm just going downstairs to make you something to eat, I won't be longer than 10 minutes" she smiled she was about to go out the room but I called her back in.

"Chloe!" she turned around towards me giving me a gentle smile.

"Yeah honey?" she asked plodding back into the room.

"I-Jass-not" I sighed not being able to tell her what's on my mind.

"Sweetie you secrets safe with me until your ready to tell him yourself" she said coming over and giving me a tight hug.

And with that she plodded out the room, slowly shutting the door behind her.

A few moments later the soft murmur of a cellphone echoed throughout the room. I looked around trying to locate the noise but I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. After a few more tries I gave up, but the phone continued to give of its irritating jingle.

I picked up the covers finally seeing Jason's phone laying amongst them, the phone read Brennan (Beta)

I was just about to pick it up, but the phone switched of filling the room with silence. Jass had about 20 missed calls and 10 texts from this Brennan guy who I'm guessing is his beta.

I know I shouldn't do this but I really wanted to know what Brennan had said. I wanted to check Jass's text messages.

Don't judge me.

I'm just a hormonal, pregnant girl, who may I add is very curious.

But it's not right to check his texts is it? That's really immoral of me, and to be honest it's non of my business.

But I'm his sister I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Would he?

Oh well better check to find out.

I pressed the messages button and clicked on Brennan's name, when a whole list of texts came up.

ALPHA TRENT!

HAVE YOU SPOKE TO HER?!

YOU NEED TO REPLY?

I HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS

WE NEED U HERE NOW

ALPHA PLEASE TEXT ASAP

IM GUESSING YOU'VE NOT SPOKE TO HER!

ALPHA YOU HAVE TO COME HERE THE PACK IS A TOTAL RUCAS

ALPHA?!

What did he mean by her? I hope Jass isn't cheating on Chloe because he is I will abandon him as my brother.

Also what does he have to make arrangements for? Is there some sort of party going on over there that Brennan has to make arrangements for? what is going on?

I decided to text him back from behalf of Jass to at least try and get information out of him.

What do u mean by her? and what arrangements?

I replied back feeling anxious, hopefully Chloe or Jass don't walk into the room because that would be very embarrassing.

Not moments later a reply came back from Brennan

Remember alpha you decided that your bringing you sister Lana to Florida with you!

My breath caught in my throat as I read over the text again. Just then the room door opened and in walked Jass.

"What are you-" I cut him off.

"What'd you mean your taking me to Florida?" I exclaimed standing up from the bed.

"Look Lana this isn't how I wanted to tell you" he said rubbing the back of his neck as he took his phone out my hand.

I'm guessing he knows how I found out now.

"Don't you find it important to ask me?" I yelled.

"You can't just move me to the other side of the country without asking me!" I heaved a sigh, placing my face in my hands.

"It's best for you Lana, its time you got away from all this drama" he explained placing his hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it off walking towards the door.

"I'm not going!" I yelled slamming his room door shut behind me.

I trekked down the stairs heading for the main door, opening the door I sat inside my car and made my way to my destination.

Trent's house.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

DUM DUM DUUUMMM

cliff hanger

Vote comment fan

Bye cookie monsters

- a.k